Djing through a laptop

i told you in the thread you started a couple of days ago. Using Serato or Tracktor Scratch Pro or another software.

You purchase the software (which comes with timecode vinyls & cds).

You purchase an external audio interface with 2 inputs and outputs for 2 decks mixing and more for 3+ deck mixing.

Connect the decks to the mixer and then the mixer to the interface/

Turn on the software (having installed it and set it up properly) and mix away.

This is obviously oversimplified - check out thee links for more info:

http://serato.com/scratchlive
http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/dj/traktor-scratch-pro/ (has some videos)

No where neare as satisfying as drawing for the tunes in your bag imo. I feel so much is missed as there are so many older tunes not relesed digitally. Vinyl til i die my friend!

No where neare as satisfying as drawing for the tunes in your bag imo. I feel so much is missed as there are so many older tunes not relesed digitally. Vinyl til i die my friend!

cool_story_bro2.jpg

Unless he jumped with an oxygen mask, he probably was made into a blood and gore pancake that night. If he lived, which I doubt I'm sure he is living on a beach in Brazil. There have been several "what if" movies about Cooper.

I'm afraid vinyl will die long before you die my friend!

Setting up with Serato, a laptop, mixer and decks is an extremely expensive outlay. Weigh up the pros and ocns of it all first.

Unless he jumped with an oxygen mask, he probably was made into a blood and gore pancake that night. If he lived, which I doubt I'm sure he is living on a beach in Brazil. There have been several "what if" movies about Cooper.

I was just about to post this...

I was just about to say that, darn!

How much bass is too much bass?!?

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

I was just about to say that, darn!

How much bass is too much bass?!?

Back
Top Bottom