DJing in London

Phelter

Hello guys,

I recently moved to London, do you know if there is a place/studio that hires decks and mixers for an hour or two in order to practice?

Thank you!

Ez mate, I'd never pay to use a studio to practice DJing, whatever they charge you wouldn't be worth the money as you're gonna need hours and hours of practice and would pretty soon rack up quite a big bill! You'd be much better off saving up and getting a very basic setup, I'm sure there's plenty of decent deals out there atm to get people started up, especially around Xmas time.

If you are looking for something free though maybe ask around at some local youth clubs? I can imagine they might have what you're after somewhere if money is really tight.

Big ups

Hello guys,

I recently moved to London, do you know if there is a place/studio that hires decks and mixers for an hour or two in order to practice?

Thank you!

There's something called Midi DJ School in Manchester and I think they offer a course in DJing. One of the perks is you can use their studios/decks as much as you want throughout the week.

Maybe there is something similar in London?

Back
Top Bottom