DJHaze - Monthly Mix - August HazardB2BPleasure special

DJHaze

holla!

Decidied to do my august mix bit early this month and let my hands do their works on ze old decks.

Anyway bit different this month made it from two of the best producers atm.

hazard and pleasure

Got nuff of there tunes atm and was feeling it at the time so gave it a go.

Gets a bit tacky in places but all in good time people :jackson:
The busted >> in the dark mix isnt that good.Apart from that mainly a half decent mix tho imo.

Enjoy people, im off out to get fucking plastered!

inabit!

Run Time:30 MINS

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w0nbyafmanr
sorry people dnbshare wasnt working at time of print!

Tracklist:

Trouble Maker - Hazard
Splinter in your mind - Pleasure
Busted - Hazard
In the dark - Pleasure
Ninja Technique - Hazard
Venger - Pleasure
Killers dont die - Hazard
New York City - Pleasure
Mr Happy - Hazard (and d minds pfft @ u!)
<<<<<<<
Wishmaster - Pleasure
Machete - Hazard
Killing Curse - Pleasure
Cowards Beware - Hazard
Bounty Hunter - Pleasure

Note: to all you bastards that sed my mixing was too slow and i couldnt mix at a fast pace, i made this nice and fast for you. you know who you are.

HOLLA!

Also to every1 who has sppppppammed my inbox full of "WHERES BASSMAN BASH LINKS?" will all be finshed by tomorrow nite so ill pm links tomorrow.

Cool mix mate, really like In the dark & Ninja technique.

All I would suggest you turn up your recording volume a bit was well quiet had to turn it up, and also maybe start off the mix at a slower speed, first mix seemed really fast paced ie the pitch, not speed of mixing

Laize.

Cool mix mate, really like In the dark & Ninja technique.

All I would suggest you turn up your recording volume a bit was well quiet had to turn it up, and also maybe start off the mix at a slower speed, first mix seemed really fast paced ie the pitch, not speed of mixing

Laize.

yer i was thinking that it was hard to hear he track coming in and was trying to figure out why.. hopefully the recording volume will help.
cheers for the advice glad you enjoyed =]

Big mix man, loving the jump-up sound, makes me wanna jump (no shit lol)

Loving it, Cowards Beware has just dropped :rave:

Keep up the good work man!!

NitrousUK

Also to every1 who has sppppppammed my inbox full of "WHERES BASSMAN BASH LINKS?" will all be finshed by tomorrow nite so ill pm links tomorrow.

yes bro, your a diamond, will download this now, does look very nice, love pleasure n hazard tunes.

yes bro, all the bassmans bash are doine excpet for one so im working on that cus my computers being ashit about it.. defo all up today tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom