DJ Zinc

Saw him the other night at Hospitality, room was rammed, Proper good vibes in there- everyone was going mental.

Gutted hes left the scene, but Fair play to him, no point doing what everyone else wants you to do- its his career at the end of the day.

I've heard that he's said that making the tunes he's making now and mixing crack-house makes him feel like he felt right at the start of his DJ'ing career. Enthusiastic & hungry. Maybe he just needed a new challenge and he went for it. As for coming back to the scene...we can only hope...

Saw him the other night at Hospitality, room was rammed, Proper good vibes in there- everyone was going mental.
Gutted hes left the scene, but Fair play to him, no point doing what everyone else wants you to do- its his career at the end of the day.

dnb set? or crack house? last time i seen him was at some thing in leeds about two years ago he might have even been at westfest 07 cant quite remember

dnb set? or crack house? last time i seen him was at some thing in leeds about two years ago he might have even been at westfest 07 cant quite remember

House set, Not even that big fan of house and I thought he was fucking sick, Apparently so did everyone else n all, really was absolute chaos in there- room was heaving full of people.

I've heard that he's said that making the tunes he's making now and mixing crack-house makes him feel like he felt right at the start of his DJ'ing career. Enthusiastic & hungry. Maybe he just needed a new challenge and he went for it. As for coming back to the scene...we can only hope...

Thats good I reckon, trying something new and getting the rush back!! at least he aint making shit d&b like dome artists....

he crack house ting or whatever he wants to call it LARGE btw. the mixes he's been putting out there are banging and i've been vibin' off them more so than i have a lot of dnb lately. and generally a lot of tech/progressive house in generally.

doesn't rot the brain as much, you see....

House set, Not even that big fan of house and I thought he was fucking sick, Apparently so did everyone else n all, really was absolute chaos in there- room was heaving full of people.

where was u? i was right at the front with a tall lanky lad, i had a black oldschool franklin and marshall top on lol

MB786S08.JPG

this but blue lettering.

Last edited:
where was u? i was right at the front with a tall lanky lad, i had a black oldschool franklin and marshall top on lol

MB786S08.JPG

this but blue lettering.

Over towards the right hand side wall, and tbf, I was absolute off it that night- If I had of seen you that night, there wouldve been absolutley no way in hell Id of remembered it :D

Proper good night though.

Fair play to the man. His DNB was getting a bit booring anyways. For the last few years of his DNB career i did think he needed to change his sound. Got slightly repitive.

Last time i saw him mixing dnb was the last night down the end. He played an all old skool jungle set. Wicked set & wicked vibez!

Big up zinc

he crack house ting or whatever he wants to call it LARGE btw. the mixes he's been putting out there are banging and i've been vibin' off them more so than i have a lot of dnb lately. and generally a lot of tech/progressive house in generally.

doesn't rot the brain as much, you see....

You know mate..i so have the same view as you at the moment
Zinc smashed it in D&B and now he's smashing the House scene with his own take on things, i'm bigging him up ALL THE FUCKING WAY!

I'm sure he'll go back to making dnb again at some point. Remember, this guy has made all kinds of music genres.

Back
Top Bottom