Dj you've alway wanted to see ?

Just wondering if there's any Dj you've always wanted to see but never had the opitunity to do so.

Mine's Dj Rush. HArd shit but he costs 3 grand thats why he's never made to town.

)eib( doing live pa would be nice. especially circa 1999-2000 time (missed them in nc!!) remember, i'm stateside, so we don't get much of shit on a consistent basis. but it is getting better. went to see cause 4 concern last night. it was a pretty good time.

tech itch is bad ass. it was fuckin' ridiculous when i saw him in the early summer in atlanta, ga. totally balls to the wall for just shy of two hours. well worth the 4 hour drive to the party from charlotte, nc, to atl.

skosh

Originally posted by overhere51
tech itch is bad ass. it was fuckin' ridiculous when i saw him in the early summer in atlanta, ga. totally balls to the wall for just shy of two hours. well worth the 4 hour drive to the party from charlotte, nc, to atl.
nice ..hoping to get him here in scotland sometime soon

Serum

VIP Junglist
Still haven't seen craze yet.
Want Randall to do flashback too so i can get some of them old 93/94 tunes.

Got no problems hearing ratty do his thing since he's here every month or two :finger: :finger: :finger:

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
Seeing any DJ at a rave would be good for me, as I haven't actually seen a DJ at a rave yet, only bedroom DJ's

:cry: ?

hmmm

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I tried to see Digital in NYC once but he flaked out so I didn't go. Also Zestie, I'll probaby get in trouble for saying so but your not missing out on much, I've become quite the jaded one haven't I :)

daze

pocket of resistance
i'd like to see me [in some wierd out of body experience type way]
so i can see what everybody else has to put up with :rolleyes:

other than that erm, think i've seen everyone :lickface: