DJ Wizz - Eclectic Mix (Dubstep, breakz, and dnb)

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
BLESS FM Podcast 55 : DJ Wizz (Dubstep Mix)

Hey, this is my latest mix, which goes through breakz, dnb, and dubstep... its mainly dubstep but i wanted to switch up the flavor and give it an eclectic vibe... hopefully not ur average dstep caper lol

As i've said many times before if you like the mix please subscribe to the podcast as there are shit loads of quality mixes.

Find full track-listings and download info at: http://blessfm.podbean.com/

...or subscribe via iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=258782207

Tracklisting
Vandals - Dirtyphonics
The Omen - Prodigy (Noisia remix)
Eastern Jam - Chase & Status
I Remember - Deadmau5 (Caspa remix)
That Girl - Two Fingers ft. Sway (Spor remix)
Aztec - Spor
Dirtyphonics – Quarks
Where's My Money - TC (Caspa remix)
Cockney Thug - Rusko
This Way - Nero
In For The Kill - La Roux (Skream remix)
The Terminator - Caspa
Saxon - Chase & Status
Guilty - Kosheen (Plastician remix)
If You Know - Skream
Adichigahara's Theme - Shock One
Say It – Booty Luv (nero remix)
Reality – Digisonic
What If? – Kito
2naq - Rusko
Sub Scape - Transaction

Wizz, you got a different link please mate.....right click and saving as on the download button (as instructed) is not working.

Wizz, you got a different link please mate.....right click and saving as on the download button (as instructed) is not working.

right click the audio m4a button under the tracklist on the linked page and save as...

remember this is an m4a audio file so wont work with windows media player only iTunes and real player and similar players.

(i assumed everyone had itunes these days?) the easiest way is to subscribe to the podcast on itunes :) i assure u wont be disappointed :)

let me know if people r still having probs and i will upload an mp3 version

I got it but it converts from m4a to mp2 after right click save as so i'm gonna convert it to mp3 myself.

Last edited:
Had a listen, and I enjoyed it mate.

I'm not the biggest dubstep fan in the world but I liked most of the tracks on this. The mixing was spot on.

I liked the double drop with where's my money and cockney thug.. the bit there it goes "ahhh you know what.... wake the fuck up" was quallity.

Nice work mate.

I liked the double drop with where's my money and cockney thug.. the bit there it goes "ahhh you know what.... wake the fuck up" was quallity.

I was about to post the same thing James.....wicked mix Wizz, loved it from start to finish, it's a keeper i think.

I want more!!!!!

sweet. i had a bit of trouble subsrcibing and downloading the last one. altho since i've updated my itunes things have been running sweetly.

cheers for the positive feedback guys i reli appreciate it... especially as this is my first go at rolling out dubstep in a mix, tried to keep the pace the same as with dnb but still keeping the essence of that mellow dub vibe.

will defo be whacking another out the bag some time soon.

Back
Top Bottom