DJ Using Cake-Mix at Inno In The Sun?

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
Well Known DJ Caught Using Pre-Mixed CDs at Inno In The Sun

Heard a well known DJ was using pre-mixed cds (Pre-mixed as in the DJ used a pre-made cd with all the songs mixed together already like Mistabishi did) at Inno in the Sun, anyone know anything about this? Groove was on about it the other night he said Heist told him about it.

It was on the Saturday night as far as I know which was Metalheadz night and it was a "top 10 dj".

Last edited:
Re: DJ Using Pre-mixed CDS at Inno In The Sun?

2qcqi6r.jpg

With any luck Dillinja, he's one DJ I think we all would be happy to see start playing pre-mixed CDs, but he'd probably still clang the fuck out of it.

Regardless of who it was.

You pay to see a DJ, DJ.

If i wanted to just hear a mix, i would have stuck a half hour on mixmeister and gun finga'd the shit out of my bedroom.

Well we could narrow it down by finding out who was playing the same night as Heist.

Well we could narrow it down by finding out who was playing the same night as Heist.

Heist was there for more than 1 night, he at least played the boat party as well.

Not on :tut:

Heist was there for more than 1 night, he at least played the boat party as well.

Not on :tut:

I'm not saying it was Heist. Heist told Grooverider so he must have seen who it was

Back
Top Bottom