DJ Using Cake-Mix at Inno In The Sun?

Re: DJ Using Pre-mixed CDS at Inno In The Sun?

blatantly mampi swift. honestly i think without a shadow of a doubt. surpriseingly people came home saying he played an amazing set (which to be fair i think he has been boring to watch over the alst 2 years) - people were saying one of the best sets. ive heard plenty rumours of his ear's falling off.

He still plays vinyl.....

Escape if you know why arent you spilling the beans? these so called DJs need to be named and shamed.

Escape if you know why arent you spilling the beans? these so called DJs need to be named and shamed.

It's got fuck all to do with me to be honest... I was chilling in the club when the dj played and I just stood and watched for a few mins.. I knew straight away what was going on. It's been going on for a while now......People don't really care after a few beers and some class a drugs lol When the dj gets shamed, fuck all will happen anyways. Many djs are known for doing it and still have fat dj diarys.

It's got fuck all to do with me to be honest... I was chilling in the club when the dj played and I just stood and watched for a few mins.. I knew straight away what was going on. It's been going on for a while now......People don't really care after a few beers and some class a drugs lol When the dj gets shamed, fuck all will happen anyways. Many djs are known for doing it and still have fat dj diarys.

What exactly are we talking about here though?

Pre-pitched cds... i.e. with all tunes pre-pitched to the same tempo... or a whole pre-mixed cd... i.e. press play and fuck off for an hour...?

I know a whole load of djs play pre-pitched cds but I've only ever heard of Mistabishi playing a pre-mixed cd and actually standing there pretending to mix

DJs using pre-pitched cds does not surprise me, like Escape says it's been going on for a while now (not that it makes it right in any way) but a pre-mixed cd is straight up taking the piss lol

If this is what went down... I hope whoever it was is named and shamed because they should be.

Certainly haven't seen Mistabishi booked as a DJ for any line ups since that whole fiasco... hopefully the guilty party will recieve the same treatment...

It was Friction, he managed to get hold of Andy C's last set at The End and loved it so much he played it again after spending two days removing all mcing and talking

the tension is killing me

and also as djnifty said, pre-pitched or pre-mixed?

Pre-mixed as in the DJ used a pre-made cd with all the songs mixed together already like Mistabishi did.

It was definitely sturday night, "top 10 DJ" apparently.

Groove said "it's Bailey it definitely happend" didn't really catch what he was saying though or whether he was saying it was him, have a listen on radio 1 online. I wouldn't exactly say Bailey is a top 10 DJ though lol. Think he was saying that Bailey was his source... I haven't got a fucking clue tbh.

Looked into this further turns out saturday was Metalheadz night which would explain why Heist was there. I'm turning into Sherlock Holmes here.

Last edited:

Pre-mixed as in the DJ used a pre-made cd with all the songs mixed together already like Mistabishi did.

It was definitely sturday night, "top 10 DJ" apparently.

Groove said "it's Bailey it definitely happend" didn't really catch what he was saying though or whether he was saying it was him, have a listen on radio 1 online. I wouldn't exactly say Bailey is a top 10 DJ though lol. Think he was saying that Bailey was his source... I haven't got a fucking clue tbh.

Looked into this further turns out saturday was Metalheadz night which would explain why Heist was there. I'm turning into Sherlock Holmes here.

Well that narrows it down. I'm sticking with Goldie as my guess :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom