DJ Tundra - Vinyl Vibes 2

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Recently got a new setup so thought I'd record a new mix, 100% Vinyl! Hope you all enjoy, any feedback is always appreciated.

[MIXCLOUD]http://www.mixcloud.com/skater54/dj-tundra-vinyl-vibes-2/[/MIXCLOUD]

Track List:
Blu Mar Ten - Break it all apart (Break remix)
BCee - Hit you where you live
DLR & Break - We'll see
Impish - Keep quiet VIP
Technimatic & LSB - Serendipity (LSB Remix)
Hanrda - Coat of dust
Response - Control
Tokyo Prose - Waiting on (with Riya)
Survival & Silent witness - The Wall
SCAR - Over easy
DLR & Mako - Seek Knowledge ( feat Rider Shafique)
Stealth - Smash it
Nymfo & Detail - Survivor
TR Tactics - Absolom
Trilo - Prozac
Critical Impact ft Jakes - Illa
L33 - Melt
Fourward & Jakes - Battlescars

thanks for checking it mate let me know what you think, you had any new mixes up recently been a while since I've heard one of your mixes?

Ok I finished. I lost my way through the mix a little bit so it's tough for me to pin point a lot on this one. I don't really like moving back and forth on mixes that are on mixcloud. That damn buffer ha ha. plus its easier for me to just shoot some comments on SC as i listen while im at work.
That first mix was a banger tho.....completely surprised me ha ha. I was like damn rudeboy! here we go ha ha. Next couple of mixes were good and i think it was the Impish trak that worked really nice for me. Again i lost my way but it was around the Impish trak that there was a really nice mix. All in all a really enjoyable mix and i have to give you props on how your mixes are progressing Danny! Your beat matching and over all structure are getting better and better with every mix mang!
My constructive would be watch the vocal clashes. This may just be me but I don't like to have 2 traks mixing and talking or singing at the same time. If you can get them talk or sing to each other then it's a whole other thing!
EZ

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i said the impish trak twice but meant the Smash It trak for the 2nd reference...sorry about that.

Ok I finished. I lost my way through the mix a little bit so it's tough for me to pin point a lot on this one. I don't really like moving back and forth on mixes that are on mixcloud. That damn buffer ha ha. plus its easier for me to just shoot some comments on SC as i listen while im at work.
That first mix was a banger tho.....completely surprised me ha ha. I was like damn rudeboy! here we go ha ha. Next couple of mixes were good and i think it was the Impish trak that worked really nice for me. Again i lost my way but it was around the Impish trak that there was a really nice mix. All in all a really enjoyable mix and i have to give you props on how your mixes are progressing Danny! Your beat matching and over all structure are getting better and better with every mix mang!
My constructive would be watch the vocal clashes. This may just be me but I don't like to have 2 traks mixing and talking or singing at the same time. If you can get them talk or sing to each other then it's a whole other thing!
EZ

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i said the impish trak twice but meant the Smash It trak for the 2nd reference...sorry about that.

Thanks for the kind words. Tried to put this on sc but got copyright blocked. Glad you enjoyed the opener, been loving that double drop recently. Also that vocal clash pissed me off loads forgot the vocal bit before the 2nd drop of melt but went too far in to take it out haha. Been rinsing that impish tune recently, lovely blue vinyl, always draw for that tune, big up for mentioning that. Let me know when you do your mix mate, last one was big

Back
Top Bottom