DJ SS BLACK (BLADERUNNER REMIX)

Top man, was intrested in hearing this

Bladerunner seems to be a very underated producer atm, does get mentioned very much but big tingz agwarna!

Top man, was intrested in hearing this

Bladerunner seems to be a very underated producer atm, does get mentioned very much but big tingz agwarna!

Bladerunner, Serum, Vapour are all top class but you do seem to hear less about Bladerunner. Maybe He's got a big bag of dubplates he's gonna unleash!!!

Bladerunner, Serum, Vapour are all top class but you do seem to hear less about Bladerunner. Maybe He's got a big bag of dubplates he's gonna unleash!!!

Renegade Snares remix is soon come on the stepback sessions vol. 2 thingy

I haven't actually heard it but everyones said its very good! lol

Renegade Snares remix is soon come on the stepback sessions vol. 2 thingy

I haven't actually heard it but everyones said its very good! lol

i wouldnt count on that nuff politics mean to much of a pain in the arse to put out now

but yes bladerunner is a wicked producer and as for tunes he makes hundreds every week i have fuck loads from him on my HD most of which will probably never come out unfortunatly

Bladerunner is definitely one of the best new artists out there right now. Would be good to see more of his in the shops

i wouldnt count on that nuff politics mean to much of a pain in the arse to put out now

but yes bladerunner is a wicked producer and as for tunes he makes hundreds every week i have fuck loads from him on my HD most of which will probably never come out unfortunatly

If Theyre good why they not getting released. Makes little sense really, geezer seems talented?

down to the fact he is signed to dread i guess labels can only release so much music per year

(it took 2 years for my ep on dread to come out)

Is the Snares Remix not coming out then bro?

Nooooooo!!! Been waiting for this since I heard it dropp on LOAD Show...fukki fukkit fukkit

Can he not sign to more than one label? or fuck his contract off at Dread and move to 36hertz?

dunno what deal he has tbh thats up to bladrunner what he does really

i dont sign artists to 36 hertz i sign individual tracks and let the artists sign tracks to who ever they want

dunno what deal he has tbh thats up to bladrunner what he does really

i dont sign artists to 36 hertz i sign individual tracks and let the artists sign tracks to who ever they want

That would make it loads easier to get shit released and give the artist a bit more control. Is that standard in the industry?
or are you just proper sound!!!

nah the industry seems to like signing artists up to labels exclusively so that the label owners can release about 1% of the music they get from the artist and then keep all the rest for themselfs so they can have loads of shit in thier sets that no one else has got

i prefer to get smaller artists and build up a release and then let them go do thier own thing i think we look after our artists as they keep coming back with more tunes for us to put out

the problem with dnb at the min is so many artsist are locked down by there respective label deals meaning that good music does not get released because labels only being able to release a certain ammount of tracks per year this means that our scenes best producers only get to put out 3 or 4 tracks per year at the most

if artists were free to release music with who they wanted they would be able to put out music on a wider range of labels and the scene would be more healthy beacause more decent tracks would be released instead of any old shite that labels can get hold of

you dont get many big tunes any more either because labels just wont send stuff out to anyone meaning tunes dont get the play on the dub circuit to build up that audience anticipation of the track most tracks just get sent out now when they are on tp which is pretty pointless as no one will play it cos when you are booked to play at an event you dont want to turn up and play the same tunes the warm up dj has just drawn for

it drives me up the wall when people hit me up for tunes then when you ask them for something they say "nah i cant cos X (insert label owners name here) says dont send it out yet" this is why i tend to play more music from new producers rather than established ones and play more tracks that never come out

tbh i dont worry to much about it cos all of these things have advantaged me by me still being a independant artist i can release music on any label i want which has ment ive been able to build my name up alot quicker than people who got locked down with exclusive contracts last year i must have put out nearly 20 releases when you compare that to the ammount of tracks certain producers who are alot more talented that myself put out its quite shocking

ive noticed a rather large trend in dj's digging out and playing older tunes at the momement which is quite funny as we have so many extreamly talented producers but as no one can get thier music because of tunes being on lockdown there is no good music on road so everyone is having to go back to playing good music from 10 years ago

its got to the point now where labels are locking tunes off completely because of them wanting zane lowe to have an exclusive on it (im not joking)

Last edited:
so is this out yet then?

and whats the word on that snares remix?? and werent there a foul play - being with you (remix dub) floating about??

ffs. shit's long.

Back
Top Bottom