DJ Spliff- June Mix 2010

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
Hey all. Finally got around to finishing a mix I've been working on. This is what I would have posted for May but I had a couple things conspire against me. For one I was always waiting on tunes to come in teh mail all last month. I couldn't pull my ass away from Red Dead Redemption enough to practice and work on it. I also was very picky about compiling the tunes for this one and how they mixed together. So please let me know what you think of it good or bad. Like most of my mixes there should a little something for everyone. Which may be a turn on or a turn off however you view it.

http://dnbshare.com/download/JuneMix-Practice2.mp3.html

Tracklist:

1. Kingdom - Spor
>>>Deception - Noisia
2. Get Lo - Interface
3. Badman (Serum rmx) - Visionary
4. Bright Lights - Die & Interface feat. William Cartwright
5. Platinum Shadows - Hazard
6. Dodge City - Sub Zero
7. Driftwood - Icicle feat Noisia
8. MNML Funk - Icicle
9. Rack It - Commix
10. Overtime (Spectrasoul rmx) - Friction & K Tee
11. Alignment - Jubei
12. Just Hold On (Serum rmx) - Kabuki feat Jenna G
13. Above The Clouds - Total Science & Spy
14. Riff Raff - Marky & Spy
15. Redlines - Total Science
16. Bygones - Spectrasoul
17. Motion - Sub Zero
18. Smile - Netsky
19. Bad Red - Culture Shock
20. Halogen - Spor
21. Stange Science - Phace
22. Gangsta - Total Science & Spy
23. Evasion VIP - Taxman
24. Time Moves On - Marky & Spy
25. Project 1 - Jubei feat. Spy
>>>Mimic - Spectrasoul

Playtime: 59 mins
Bitrate: 320 kps
filesize: 135.7 MB

Yeah Thats nice you use all vinyl too bro, and btw
I take back what I said about the sigma Baltimore instrumental, that is a fucking massive 12 you should get it

I don't recall you saying anything otherwise about that 12". But yeah, I would really like to grab that. Don't think I'm gonna have money for vinyl for a bit tho unfortunately.

zoop zoop zoop, all downloaded baby, i feel it is only right to partake a smoke of the herbal variety before havin a likle listen :D

spliff.jpg

(y)

By the way Spliff, whats with the signature eh?

zoop zoop zoop, all downloaded baby, i feel it is only right to partake a smoke of the herbal variety before having a likle listen :D

You'll definitely enjoy it then bro. I'm just about guaranteed some good feedback from you then aren't I. :)

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

spliff.jpg

(y)

By the way Spliff, whats with the signature eh?
I was searching for pics of old NES games I used to be into for a thread and found it. It's a space shooter called 'Gradius'. Great fucking game. Fucking hard as balls. There was a PS2 remake that was pretty killer too. Thanks for teh D/L man.
On it nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

now.

WHY CAN'T i THANKS THIS POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST???????????????????????????????????????

Blud

Edit: Oh, kay, there we go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom