DJ Spliff - April 2010 Mix

enjoyed this one mate, nice work! few slips here and there but you recovered quick.

favourite bits were

Information Center (Bladerunner rmx) - Gappa G & Hypa Hypa
Artisan VIP - Lomax

Strictly - Commix
4 Points - Spectrasoul

Outcast - Jubei
Overtime (Spectrasoul rmx) - Friction & K Tee
Bygones - Spectrasoul
Strange Science - Phace

Some proper quality mixes in there man! look forward to your May mix

enjoyed this one mate, nice work! few slips here and there but you recovered quick.

favourite bits were

Information Center (Bladerunner rmx) - Gappa G & Hypa Hypa
Artisan VIP - Lomax

Strictly - Commix
4 Points - Spectrasoul

Outcast - Jubei
Overtime (Spectrasoul rmx) - Friction & K Tee
Bygones - Spectrasoul
Strange Science - Phace

Some proper quality mixes in there man! look forward to your May mix

Thanks a lot Pat. Always appreciate the feedback! Just ordered some new tunes so I'm looking forward to coming up with a May mix as well. My birtday is in May as well so I might order even more vinyl.

Suprising tracklist mate. Seemed to be a bit different from your usual style, but still clean as fuck. (y)

Yeah man, I did kinda go for a different feel this time. Gettin' into some deeper artists like Jubei. Just picked up his new EP. Really feelin' 'Carbon' And Project 1 with Spy. I'll play that kinda DnB all day if they keep they're intros short. Thanks as always for listening Jens! Still can't give you any rep points but I will bestow upon you "Thanks"!

Yeah man, I did kinda go for a different feel this time. Gettin' into some deeper artists like Jubei. Just picked up his new EP. Really feelin' 'Carbon' And Project 1 with Spy. I'll play that kinda DnB all day if they keep they're intros short. Thanks as always for listening Jens! Still can't give you any rep points but I will bestow upon you "Thanks"!

think i'll check the EP out somewhere this week. Same here with the rep, shit's got to get fixed.

Back
Top Bottom