DJ SNATCH // SNATCH & GRAB VOL.1 // 3 DECKS // 31 TRACKS // 1 HOUR // 320 // ARTWORK

Re: DJ SNATCH // SNATCH & GRAB VOL.1 // 3 DECKS // 31 TRACKS // 1 HOUR // 320 // ARTW

no offence, but it doesn't really seem to cross any styles. it's all dancefloor fodder really.

Re: DJ SNATCH // SNATCH & GRAB VOL.1 // 3 DECKS // 31 TRACKS // 1 HOUR // 320 // ARTW

I loved the tracklist sticks to your guns, its like everyones changing but you dont feel the same way

Last edited:

Hey man
After downloading this mix I was really impressed
Zeriously did a great job!
Exactly what I was after :) let me know if you do more!

cheers man glad you enjoyed it,

yer ofcourse BLAD

no offence, but it doesn't really seem to cross any styles. it's all dancefloor fodder really.

i tried to throw a bit of variety in there. i can't please everyone.

ewun ep next time ;)

I loved the tracklist sticks to your guns, its like everyones changing but you dont feel the same way

really havent got a clue as to what that means.

cheers mate,

i think by the end of the mix i was mixing all the tunes at about +7 very fast upon reflection.

that's how we likeeee it.

Yeaaah! All about steppin' up the tempo!
You're usin' axis 4s aren't you but I haven't really heard any skips? Are your CD decks just sweet or have you got around it? Coz I've got Axis 9s that jump all over the place.

Yeaaah! All about steppin' up the tempo!
You're usin' axis 4s aren't you but I haven't really heard any skips? Are your CD decks just sweet or have you got around it? Coz I've got Axis 9s that jump all over the place.

nver had any skips... maybe all your cd's are just scratched :D

Nah I get it sometimes even when they're proper clean, decent quality CDs n that.

shit hot mix, mate. <3 jump up. <3<3 pitched up jump up.

cheeeeers, glad you enjoyed ittt. i would say mate but i tend not to call lass's mate and im currently unsure of your sexuality due to your pink avatar.

either way nice one yooo.

Nice little mix bruv! really enjoyed it!

Just a word of advice, some of the tunes where louder then others i think you just need to manage your levels/EQ's a bit better, apart from that the tune sync'in and selection was spot on. keep it coming! :)

Nice little mix bruv! really enjoyed it!

Just a word of advice, some of the tunes where louder then others i think you just need to manage your levels/EQ's a bit better, apart from that the tune sync'in and selection was spot on. keep it coming! :)

cheers man, i know you love your jump uppp!

i noticed this tooo.. spin doc is most noticeable.. basically the channel i have my cd deck running through, the bass is fucked so its a bit fiddly, hard to explain lol.. ill have a look it at tho.

once again nice one braaaa

this looks right down my alley, cheerz mate, will ne sure to leave ya feed after ive listened. safe!!

this looks right down my alley, cheerz mate, will ne sure to leave ya feed after ive listened. safe!!

nice one mann, yer for sure let me know. would appreciate it. (y)

just downloaded, had a quick skip through, sounds good! will give you feedback when i listen to the mix fully, big upz!!!

just downloaded, had a quick skip through, sounds good! will give you feedback when i listen to the mix fully, big upz!!!

nice, yer bear with the mix.. first few mixes are longer blends then it gets rowdy rowdy! .. then mellow. THEN ROWDY AGAIN. haha

lemme know, cheeeeeeers.

WHOOOMP WHOOMP

b---ump. who got on this? :rave:

Back
Top Bottom