DnB DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber – LET ME LOVE YOU (Drum and Bass Remix)

i like this one, nice flowing and easy going track. sounds is good on my system, except maybe 2 tiny things: the kick in the intro (around 1 min) doesn't fit imo 2) the 2nd bass note loses a bit drive. otherwise much enjoyed this one ... go on making interesting remixes! :)

i like this one, nice flowing and easy going track. sounds is good on my system, except maybe 2 tiny things: the kick in the intro (around 1 min) doesn't fit imo 2) the 2nd bass note loses a bit drive. otherwise much enjoyed this one ... go on making interesting remixes! :)

Yeah, I got a little obsessed with the sub-bass. I put the second note an octave higher and it didn't sound right and after a few hours I started to go a little insane and just decided I could either go with it or spend another week obsessing over four bars of sub-bass...

I'm working on my kicks in intros, gonna try using the kick from the drum loop for the builds in future. See what happens.

Thanks, as always, for your feedback!

Yo man your subs are way too loud! I also can't hear the lowest note through my headphones, maybe something to keep in mind. Something weird also happens at 3:38 where it sounds like it is shifting out of time a bit? Your drums could definitely use a lot more punch here also, they are to carry the weight of the track and the subs in this kind of style should definitely be second to the drums. Maybe some more parallel compression on your drum bus? If you have camel crusher vst as well I'l highly recommend the smallest fraction of distortion possible on the drums - really brings them to life.

Back
Top Bottom