DJ Sly

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
Is anyone else thinking that he is making some utter shite, don't get me wrong he's got some bangers (Heavy & Dark, Everywhere Is War) but most of his tunes are just fucking crap an sound the same, I thought original sin was bad but sly takes the piss

I do agree to some extent

that Sly b2b Pleasure set (that came with the CLB set) has alot of Sly tunes on it, some of which almost sound identical

But he does have a few big tunes aswel, Frozen Planet is sick, first couple releases on Low Down Deep have been good, I think hes just another person that needs to spend more time concentrating on quality than quantity though

One more thing though, I heard a liquid tune by him ft. Fats on 1xtra not too long ago, and the production was actually pretty good, where as I think alot of his jump up tunes are kinda below par on the technical side

i love frozen planet it's sick
i think he just needs bigger, beefier bass then his tracks would be much much better, tunes always seem to be lacking punch compared to others on a big system

Like I said I think some of his tunes are sik like frozen planet, ying yang sect etc, but he ain't got alot of shit aswell an in most of his recent mixes ave quite alot of that shit in em, they go off at a rave tho, I've mostly just been listening indoors

i think Sly is wiked, yeah some tunes do sound the same but they sound wiked!!

Too right mate, but i can see him going in the way of pleasure.. Boring >_<

i love frozen planet it's sick
i think he just needs bigger, beefier bass then his tracks would be much much better, tunes always seem to be lacking punch compared to others on a big system

Fuck yeah! Frozen planet is my fave!!!

I like Sly but he defo needs to come out with some differnt tunes. I wasnt feeling that Slyb2bPleasure set most of it all sounded same. Few tunes on that set that was heavy, dunno the names of them though!

His tunes very quickly go from sik to shit too, i thought Vengar remix was savage when I first heard it now i think it's shit

DJ SLY IS THE DON

drops it dutty n dark which is blate wot its all about.

dont get me wrong the classics r always guna be sickk but nowadays u jus wana get grimey at raves and sly, ckb, pleasure, jaydan... etc all of them are droppin the dutty tunes

Yeah mate at raves completely smashes it, but if u listen at home u think it's pretty shit trust same with alot of stuff i spose

that Deathwish and Gilgamesh was pretty grimey to be fair

but i reckon the Deathwish build up is a blatant rip off of Machete with the vocal ting

Back
Top Bottom