DJ Sly - Monkey Fist (Guv Remix)

just listened to it again, and I'm left wondering whether Guv actually knows any music theory...

he seems to be pretty popular, but most of his tunes are pretty forgettable and he must pump out a new tune every week

unless he doesn't have a clue what he's doing, he should've made that track in a couple of hours...

same tune no?lol

i fired up logic after just after you posted this, in that hour i made a Jam Pap tune along the same lines... making these sort of tunes is just too easy...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh because every producer makes tune after tune of great music dont they, no producer ever brings out a bad beat

Monkey fist does sound alot like wu tang but wu tang is a sick track and it does go off in the club

GUV - WATER TECHNIQUE
GUV - GANGSTA
GUV - BLOOD VIP
GUV - DONT PUSH ME
GUV - KILLERS EP

Thats why Guv is popular (plus a few ive missed)

I like this and guv's tracks in general. snake style was a good one. bordering on anti-music, love it

oh because every producer makes tune after tune of great music dont they, no producer ever brings out a bad beat

I think you're missing the point, it's that he's constantly making throwaway shit that has no musical credibility whatsoever

I think you're missing the point, it's that he's constantly making throwaway shit that has no musical credibility whatsoever

I see what you are saying but dont every artist make a throwaway track at some point tho! Guv has enough solid tracks behind him for me to be up there with the big players atm

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

Fuck knows I like Water Technique dunno why though. Anyway Guv's some average black man, don't mess snm. lol

fixed

Back
Top Bottom