DJ Sly - he's a sly guy

shadow_sniper

BURCHY!!!
VIP Junglist
This man is absoloutly doing it for me at the moment producing and mixing...every tune im hearing him release is too sick..i went to see him at raveology on 6th and he blew the class a recordings room down. one of my favourite djs at the moment and he is gonna have some heavy tunes coming out next year..

whats your thoughts on him?

You have summed up my thoughts word for word lol.. He is smashing it too hard right now.. Although i can kinda seen him going the way pleasure is as alot of his tunes are sounding similar.. But they are so sick lol.. Loving frozen planet!! Rudeeee!

You have summed up my thoughts word for word lol.. He is smashing it too hard right now.. Although i can kinda seen him going the way pleasure is as alot of his tunes are sounding similar.. But they are so sick lol.. Loving frozen planet!! Rudeeee!

yeah i know what you mean...wait until inna corna remix comes out. there is a few other tunes..one with bassman saying" very heavy and dark dark" these tunes are gonna be fire next year... slys style is rude

ive been lsitening to dnb for about 4-5 years, he is the best producer and djs i have heard in my opnion!

i buy every release of his when i have the money

i see him at zoo8, where the line up was the likes of andy C, subfocus, goldie etc n he was definatly the best (andy was damn good too lol). hes got a fresh approach to jump up imo

ive been lsitening to dnb for about 4-5 years, he is the best producer and djs i have heard in my opnion!

i buy every release of his when i have the money

i see him at zoo8, where the line up was the likes of andy C, subfocus, goldie etc n he was definatly the best (andy was damn good too lol). hes got a fresh approach to jump up imo

it was the first time i have seen sly but i have been listening to his sets for a few years..like you said his approach to jump up is different which is great but its just the sort im into and when they have got sdc over the top, you just cant beat it...next year is gonna be big for him..room 2 business

Sly is a badman there are no decent sound quality sets on here tho, his Class A - Part 2 set smashes it, his Venger remix is dutty, he has put the work in too man remember seeing him at Best Of British - Grand Finale flyering, creepy looking bloke

he did exactly what his name says. He came from no where and then came out with loads of bangers. He smashes it everytime i see him play now. Loving Ying yang at the moment!!

Back
Top Bottom