DJ SLY BOOKING INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
i know lad, happens all the time, troops droppin snide comments to get a reaction, pathetic.
lol
Hardly to get a reaction, Just voicing my opinion on the fact that i would NEVER book Dj Sly. He's up there with one of the worst Djs & producers.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
wow, get your head outa your arses and lighten up.

I 4GOT DNB WUZ SUCH SERIAY BIZNIZZ FFS

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
damn, no it looks like i'm sucking up but you sniped my post!

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
lol
Hardly to get a reaction, Just voicing my opinion on the fact that i would NEVER book Dj Sly. He's up there with one of the worst Djs & producers.
why the hate? other way round in my opinion. shadooooooowwwwwwwwww

djrowney

G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN
VIP Junglist
lol
your opinion on sly is not needed nor wanted so fuck off you prick..
slys tunes are getting busted by some of the biggest mainstream djs and his djing has much improved in the last year

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
might not be wanted or needed but he can express it how he see's fit, so learn to deal with it without getting fassy.

djrowney

G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN
VIP Junglist
might not be wanted or needed but he can express it how he see's fit, so learn to deal with it without getting fassy.
likewise, you don't see me badmouthing artists who i don't like or don't assosiate my styles with, but dare i do it on another thread and everyone would jump on my case :rinsed:

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
So much unnecessary hate.

There was no point in posting that in here. No-one is juding you for doing something you love. :shrug:

This place has gone so downhill over the last 6 months. (n)

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
nick there was no need for the comment but rowney don't worry about it bro.. drum & bass is about the music not hate (y)

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Don't understand this unnecessary hate on the niche of a scene that we all love! Sum of Sly's tunes make ya wanna knock ur best mate out who's skankin nxt to u lol......but if u dont like it thn don't say nuffin at all! Didnt ur mamma teach u nuffin lol! Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.