DJ SLUGZ Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ SLUGZ

If you want to help me out Vote for me!!

Click on this link to take you to the site http://kam.breakbeat.co.uk (you can hear mix here)
Look for DJ SLUGZ LONDON, UK 04/02/2008 (I'm near the bottom)
To get to me quickly just press ctrl + F and the find box will pop up at which point you type in SLUGZ and then press 'Next' and then you will see it! SIMPLE!
VOTE NOW! Till the 31st March. Times ticking so help me out guys and girls :D

Tell your friends and ask them to vote as well :D Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Big Upz to da one like SLugz!!! Heard uv been rinsin out 3 decks and now have a 4th???? WHen we gonna get sum more of ur skills on here? Safe

Rocksteady u got no idea what your talking about

...you ever even heard him play?

haha...and whos this bunch??...his fan club??...or isit slugz himself creating alias's??

either way...i agree with Rocks...Slugs aint all that...as i said before....hes got a lot to learn.

haha...and whos this bunch??...his fan club??...or isit slugz himself creating alias's??

either way...i agree with Rocks...Slugs aint all that...as i said before....hes got a lot to learn.

Didnt you just say slugz was banned for being "threatening"

I have met him tho, he's a safe guy... works with the bangersandmashed crew

MC GlaiStar is probably just one of his groupies tho... jammy bastard has enough of them!

Thats what i thought. could it be slugz making aliases? hes good nothign special though. so pull your tounge out of his ass.

hes good nothign special though. so pull your tounge out of his ass.

He was phat both times i heard him play n he was safe to me... i saw his name on the forum n didnt understand why some people had such a problem with him, so i thought i'd comment... hardly licking somones arse mate just giving respect where its due

Question is... why do u guys feel the need to have a pop at someone without offering something constructive "he's got a lot to learn" "he's nothign spesh" fair enough if u think that but what about him do you not rate?

Didnt you just say slugz was banned for being "threatening"

I have met him tho, he's a safe guy... works with the bangersandmashed crew

MC GlaiStar is probably just one of his groupies tho... jammy bastard has enough of them!

he got banned for spamming crap all over the forum!! - what a gimp

Oooh OK OK was only voicing my opinion bruvs!! And no, I'm pretty sure I'm not the man himself (since I ain't a man at all!!) Didn't think I was gonna get gunned down for sayin I like sum1's mixin!! I get it tho, maybe girls ain't allowed in da club lol!
Safe tho... checkin out some other sick talent on here too. Chill out and enjoy da sunshine :grouphug: x

He was phat both times i heard him play n he was safe to me... i saw his name on the forum n didnt understand why some people had such a problem with him, so i thought i'd comment... hardly licking somones arse mate just giving respect where its due

Question is... why do u guys feel the need to have a pop at someone without offering something constructive "he's got a lot to learn" "he's nothign spesh" fair enough if u think that but what about him do you not rate?

well...i dont know how your english is mate...but saying hes got a lot to learn is constuctive....

...defo wouldnt consider his name to be included in the 'best up and comming' djs...

like i say...hes ok at mixing but he aint all that...ive heard bedroom dj's 10x better!!

he got banned for spamming crap all over the forum!! - what a gimp

OMG he spammed what a bastard... i mean like how dare he promote himself

"he's got a lot to learn" isnt constructive mate... u cant even tell me where he went wrong so u obviously aint even been bothered to listen to him mix

Well if you're going to get your handbag out and be pedantic, it would be constructive (with an r in it babes) if u'd said what he could learn to make him better... Not on a brass vibe, but I'm a journalist and a bit of a nerd when it comes to grammar xx

OMG he spammed what a bastard... i mean like how dare he promote himself

"he's got a lot to learn" isnt constructive mate... u cant even tell me where he went wrong so u obviously aint even been bothered to listen to him mix

yeah whatever...keep thinking what you want to think...keep up the brown-nosing too...it will get you far...lol

the fact that someone can mix fast doesnt mean they are good...its down to skill set...and he just seemed pretty bog standard to me...nuffin special!

you wont make many pal's on here with all this attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom