DJ Slime - March 2011 Mix - Loadstar, Mikal, A.Perez, Lenzman, Ed Rush + More!

djslime

Brand new mix recorded last night!
Something a little different,a mix of old and new, with a couple of dubs thrown in for good measure :)

Link.....http://soundcloud.com/dj-slime/dj-slime-march-2011-mix
Download.... http://dnbshare.com/download/DJSlime-March2011Mix.mp3.html

Tracklist -

1. Fighting Fire (Loadstar Remix)
2. Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
3. High Contrast - Green Screen
4. High Contrast - If we Ever
5. Chase & Status - Hocus Pocus
6. Break Ft. Die - Slow Down
7. Fresh - Signal
8. Chase & Status - No Problem
9. Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
10. Pendulum - Vault
11. Goldie & Commix - Envious
12. Loadstar - Space Between
13. Dillinja - Good Girl
14. Total Science - Catch Up
15. Blind Faith (Loadstar Remix)
16. Apex - The Yearning VIP
17. SPY & T.Science - Jericho
18. Mikal - Say Nothing
19. Subterra - Stepaholic
20. Alix Perez - Menacing Ways
21. BTK & S.P.Y - Save Me
22. Loadstar - BLVD
23. Centrik - Tearing Me Apart
24. D Kay & Concept - For Love Or Money
25. Blood On The Motorway [Hosta Rework]
26. Lenzman - Memory Loss
27. Hosta - Im Losing You
28. Lenzman - Unthinkable
29. Hosta - Feeling Blue

10fu89x.jpg

axlgr5.jpg

Last edited:
Just listening to this now...sounding big! Especially Slow Down >>> Signal, can imagine that seriously going off in a rave!

Wicked mix, enjoyed this a lot. Beat matching was pretty tight throughout, few minor slips but didn't detract from the mix and most of your double drops were spot on. I thought the first few tracks worked really well together and liked it how you chilled it out towards the end, Blood On The Motorway [Hosta Rework] was very nice and worked well with that lenzman track.

Thats Frictions mix Slow Down & Signal... Tut . And wut dubs?

Is it!??? Dont think i have heard friction even drop slow it down! my bad! he obv knows a good mix then :p lol

---------- Post added at 08:59 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

Wicked mix, enjoyed this a lot. Beat matching was pretty tight throughout, few minor slips but didn't detract from the mix and most of your double drops were spot on. I thought the first few tracks worked really well together and liked it how you chilled it out towards the end, Blood On The Motorway [Hosta Rework] was very nice and worked well with that lenzman track.

Nice one bro, appreciate the feedback! ye blood on the motorway is a big track! love it!!

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 ----------

Wasnt many dubs, but these are....

23. Centrik - Tearing Me Apart
25. Blood On The Motorway [Hosta Rework]
27. Hosta - Im Losing You
29. Hosta - Feeling Blue

I was pleasantly surprised with this, very clean blends and EQin, ups mate! Can't fault it really!

yes mate! really enjoyed this.
no problem & swamp thing were wicked!!!

i thought vault could have been chucked in earlier so the clownsteppy drum bit didn't clash with swamp thing's synth so u could have made the switches on it. if u know what i mean.
and vault > envious i didn't like, i see why u mixed them, the reese's go togehter nice, but the drums clashed a lil which i dont think u can eq out without spoiling the remainder of the mix.

but apart from that mate everything was real nice.

weird mix i thought must be personal preference though mate so dont take offence, first few tunes were fine, then slow down in hocus pocus didnt work for me and the mix didnt pick up again till Apex for me really after that was fucking banging though! tune after tune, better mixes liked the one with BLVD and just rolled from there

yes mate! really enjoyed this.
no problem & swamp thing were wicked!!!

i thought vault could have been chucked in earlier so the clownsteppy drum bit didn't clash with swamp thing's synth so u could have made the switches on it. if u know what i mean.
and vault > envious i didn't like, i see why u mixed them, the reese's go togehter nice, but the drums clashed a lil which i dont think u can eq out without spoiling the remainder of the mix.

but apart from that mate everything was real nice.

Ye i know exactly what u mean about that gay little drums breakydown bit ! always sound shit in the mix, BUT wanted to keep the mix going cus they go nicely together imo.

Gald u enjoyed it tho bro, and nice one for the feedback :D

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 ----------

weird mix i thought must be personal preference though mate so dont take offence, first few tunes were fine, then slow down in hocus pocus didnt work for me and the mix didnt pick up again till Apex for me really after that was fucking banging though! tune after tune, better mixes liked the one with BLVD and just rolled from there

Nice one mate, no problem, always expect bad feedback, its hard to ever find a mix that is perfect all the way thru i think.
but ye, nice one for having a listen and for the feedback :) big up!

had a quick look thru mate, all in all nice equing, mixing blending. very nice indeed.
T/L was a bit hit n miss for me but was nice and varied.

good work

had a quick look thru mate, all in all nice equing, mixing blending. very nice indeed.
T/L was a bit hit n miss for me but was nice and varied.

good work

Nice one bro, glad ur feeling it!
i agree, the tracklist is a bit wierd if im honest, bit of a random selection, but i think it works! BIG UP!!!

yes mate just had a listen now. as mentioned before the slow down and signal mix was wicked. I was feelin no problem and swampthing too. Glad to hear someone play jericho. tune still hurt dem! Overall tight mixing with good tune selection, nice one fella!

Back
Top Bottom