DJ Slime - February 2011 '3 Deck Liquid Mix'

djslime

New mix from myself, pure liquid deep vibes!
Mixing on 3 decks, 35 tracks in 1 hour!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your eyes open for another mix coming soon, more deep techy rollers etc
Also, a studio Jump Up mix coming soon with MC DSP on the vocals!

**WATCH THIS SPACE! **
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Links....
1. http://dnbshare.com/download/DJSlime-FebruaryDeepMix.mp3.html
2. http://www.house-mixes.com/Profile/DJ Slime/download/dj-slime---february-deep-mix

Listen Links...
1. http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/DJ Slime/play/dj-slime---february-deep-mix/

Tracklist......

1. S.P.Y - By Your Side
2. Calibre - The Other Side
3. Lenzman - Ice Cold Soul
4. Lenzman - Sugar Hill
5. Alix Perez - Behind Time
6. Mutt - Forget
7. Alicia Keys - Unthinkable
8. Enei - Forgive Me
9. Artificial Intelligence - Desperado
10. Lenzman - Bright Lights
11. Hight Contrast - Papa Nu Guinea
12. Die - Ghetto Bizness
13. Lenzman - Lose you VIP
14. Break - Mason
15. S.P.Y - Xenomorph
16. Lenzman - Memory Loss
17. Ram Trilogy - Gridlock (Break Remix)
18. Alix Perez - Menacing Ways
19. A Sides - One DJ
20. Jenna G - Heavy
21. DBridge - True Romance
22. Artificial Intelligence - Unforgetable
23. Break - Too Much
24. DC Breaks - Pickett Line
25. Camo & Krooked - See through you
26. S.P.Y - The Bug
27. Artificial Intelligence - 3's a Crowd
28. Friction & K Tee - Set It Off
29. Lenzman - Loose You VIP
30. Alix Perez - Dubrock
31. Artificial Intelligence - Moving On
32. Origin - Back Step
33. Dillinja - Good Girl
34. Total Science - Catch Up
35. Lomax - Artisan

Hit me on facebook... http://www.facebook.com/dejayslime
or
Soundcloud... http://soundcloud.com/dj-slime

2cgoldd.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------
2lay9lg.jpg

finially got round to listening, well i started to.
that house mixes website is gash, u cant pause it and its crashed my browser twice.
I'll download it later and give it a proper listen.
So far the mix is banging! by ur side up till sugar hill are all wicked mixes and nicely eq'd, they all sounded great. i liked the use of filter before the drop of behind time. what mixer u using? i would have just cut out sugar hill a lil earlier before behind time gets a lil too techy for the mix.

will d/l this later and get back to you mate!

just listened mate, really enjoyed it. tight mixing and the transitions were really smooth.
i like how you got in some darker stuff as well to compliment the more liquidy bits. worked well imo

just listened mate, really enjoyed it. tight mixing and the transitions were really smooth.
i like how you got in some darker stuff as well to compliment the more liquidy bits. worked well imo

I agree, really enjoyed this mix.

Looks large mate. Startin to listen to a lot more liquid/chilled stuff now the weather's starting to change (a bit!)

This will do nicely

Nice mix mate, really liked the selection on this one. The first double drop worked really well, and I like it how you use the EQ for the transitions, which is pretty important when going from one liquid track to another. Also, really like the use of "Artificial Intelligence - Desperado", hadn't heard that one in ages! One suggestion though, please dont use that website "house-mixes.com" anymore please, it's terrible, just go with soundcloud :)

Big up!

where did i get up 2 mr slime .....
beyond time > forget .. was nice, bit hard to hear beyond time nr the end of the mix but not an issue, it sounded swish
> unthinkable ..was vibes
> forgive me .. was cool after it dropped, the intro to forgive me didn't go that well but sounded nice after the intro was over
> desperado .. came outta nowhere and reminded me why its such a tune
> bright lights .. i liked the switches u made, very cool, overall mix was ok, i'm not a fan of that tune personally
> papa nu guinea .. sounding good in the mix, another tune i don't like but that's hardly ur fault.
> ghetto business .. whoa, sounds a lil harsh to be honest
> loose you .. cool! straight in there, good use of ur third deck, bit heavy of the mid, a bit lower i think might have made the sit together just that bit better, but a safe mix all the same.
> mason .. really liked the way they play off each other on the intro
> xenmorph .. yeah was cool, not ur best blend tho, i liked the subtle filter use
> memory loss .. was good until u brought back some bass back in the mix from xenmorph, was no need imo and it cluttered the low end too much
> gridlock.. came in a lil loud/sudden to start but was a nice mix
> menacing wavs .. a lil hard to get my head around these 2 together
> one dj .. liked it, u brought it in, then took it out during the breakdown then brought it back into play nicely and switched up ur eq's quickly
> heavy .. yeah cool n clean
> true romance .. i know how this is gonna go down .. yeah!!!! sounded heavy together > unforgetable .. went together nicely, should have stuck unforgetable in a few bars earlier tho, also when it dropped it sounded a bit muddy, maybe some needle dust
> too much .. yeah not bad, good eq work
> picket line .. yeah ok
> see through you .. (i get scared when i see camo and krooked, maybe its open to debate but have these guys ever made a good tune?) anyway gd clean mix
> the bug .. nice mix
> 3's a crowd .. nice
> set it off .. drowned out 3's a crowd a bit but sounded good after the bass switch
> loose you (haven't we already had this?)
> dubrock > moving on was nice
> back step was wickard
> good girl (wtf happened to dillinja) .. yeah not bad
> catch up .. sounding gritty!
> artisan .. not bad at all

and thats me done.
all in all man this is a real good mix, u know what ur doing! i liked how u used 3 decks to quickly bring in the next tune straight after cutting one out. ur use of filter is good and the eqing is real swish throughout. was quite hard to pick some holes in it to be fair.
not sure about playing the same tune twice, loose u vip is a great but still.
let me know when u record another one mate!

Nice mix mate, really liked the selection on this one. The first double drop worked really well, and I like it how you use the EQ for the transitions, which is pretty important when going from one liquid track to another. Also, really like the use of "Artificial Intelligence - Desperado", hadn't heard that one in ages! One suggestion though, please dont use that website "house-mixes.com" anymore please, it's terrible, just go with soundcloud :)

Big up!

Nice one for the feedback mate, glad you enjoyed the mix!

and ur right it is a shit site, its just that i can keep all my mixes on there, and with soundcloud im limited to a certain amount!
but yes, i know what you mean, it isnt the best!
BIG UP!

---------- Post added at 09:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 ----------

where did i get up 2 mr slime .....
beyond time > forget .. was nice, bit hard to hear beyond time nr the end of the mix but not an issue, it sounded swish
> unthinkable ..was vibes
> forgive me .. was cool after it dropped, the intro to forgive me didn't go that well but sounded nice after the intro was over
> desperado .. came outta nowhere and reminded me why its such a tune
> bright lights .. i liked the switches u made, very cool, overall mix was ok, i'm not a fan of that tune personally
> papa nu guinea .. sounding good in the mix, another tune i don't like but that's hardly ur fault.
> ghetto business .. whoa, sounds a lil harsh to be honest
> loose you .. cool! straight in there, good use of ur third deck, bit heavy of the mid, a bit lower i think might have made the sit together just that bit better, but a safe mix all the same.
> mason .. really liked the way they play off each other on the intro
> xenmorph .. yeah was cool, not ur best blend tho, i liked the subtle filter use
> memory loss .. was good until u brought back some bass back in the mix from xenmorph, was no need imo and it cluttered the low end too much
> gridlock.. came in a lil loud/sudden to start but was a nice mix
> menacing wavs .. a lil hard to get my head around these 2 together
> one dj .. liked it, u brought it in, then took it out during the breakdown then brought it back into play nicely and switched up ur eq's quickly
> heavy .. yeah cool n clean
> true romance .. i know how this is gonna go down .. yeah!!!! sounded heavy together > unforgetable .. went together nicely, should have stuck unforgetable in a few bars earlier tho, also when it dropped it sounded a bit muddy, maybe some needle dust
> too much .. yeah not bad, good eq work
> picket line .. yeah ok
> see through you .. (i get scared when i see camo and krooked, maybe its open to debate but have these guys ever made a good tune?) anyway gd clean mix
> the bug .. nice mix
> 3's a crowd .. nice
> set it off .. drowned out 3's a crowd a bit but sounded good after the bass switch
> loose you (haven't we already had this?)
> dubrock > moving on was nice
> back step was wickard
> good girl (wtf happened to dillinja) .. yeah not bad
> catch up .. sounding gritty!
> artisan .. not bad at all

and thats me done.
all in all man this is a real good mix, u know what ur doing! i liked how u used 3 decks to quickly bring in the next tune straight after cutting one out. ur use of filter is good and the eqing is real swish throughout. was quite hard to pick some holes in it to be fair.
not sure about playing the same tune twice, loose u vip is a great but still.
let me know when u record another one mate!

Playing a tune twice, i know thats GAY! i wasnt meant to do it, didnt notice until i listened to it back! maybe i like it so much i wanted to make sure i played it LOL!
Camo & Crooked - ur right, they are SHIT imo! altho see through you & tonight are their best tunes, im not sure whether you agree!

But ye, was lookign forward to your feedback and i got it in the end, and really appreciate it bro! ur love for dnb is boooooming if u can go thru everyones mix and do such a detailed review!
maximum respect bro, and i will keep u posted on future mixes! Keep me posted on ur mixes as well bro! BIG UPPP!!

Listened to this yesterday mate! Tracklist is fucking immense nice and varied, some great mixing too.

Most mixes flowed really well together, loved it when you brought in Gridlock remix, really added something grotty to the mix!

Look forward to your next one man! (y)

Nice one postmanpat :) lol
appreciate the feedback man!

new mix has been recorded and is uploading to soundcloud as we speak! heres what to expect.....

1. Fighting Fire (Loadstar Remix)
2. Ed Rush & Optical - Sick Note
3. High Contrast - Green Screen
4. High Contrast - If we Ever
5. Chase & Status - Hocus Pocus
6. Break Ft. Die - Slow Down
7. Fresh - Signal
8. Chase & Status - No Problem
9. Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
10. Pendulum - Vault
11. Goldie & Commix - Envious
12. Loadstar - Space Between
13. Dillinja - Good Girl
14. Total Science - Catch Up
15. Blind Faith (Loadstar Remix)
16. Apex - The Yearning VIP
17. SPY & T.Science - Jericho
18. Mikal - Say Nothing
19. Subterra - Stepaholic
20. Alix Perez - Menacing Ways
21. BTK & S.P.Y - Save Me
22. Loadstar - BLVD
23. Centrik - Tearing Me Apart
24. D Kay & Concept - For Love Or Money
25. Blood On The Motorway [Hosta Rework]
26. Lenzman - Memory Loss
27. Hosta - Im Losing You
28. Lenzman - Unthinkable
29. Hosta - Feeling Blue

Listening to this mix again

This plus sunshine is making me smile fo sho

---------- Post added at 13:15 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Could you put it on your soundcloud pls mate so i can listen at workings...?!

Back
Top Bottom