23. U Don't Know By Breakage
24. Demolition VIP (VIP Mix) By Bug Nyne
25. Murder Ting By Total Science
26. Dreams By Native Minds
27. Switch By Delta & Format
28. Soul Pride By Special Touch
29. Prodigal Son By Bug Nyne

Hope you enjoy sir!
I did. Some tunes i missed the first time around. I guess in 2001 i couldnt get everything in germany, but dont remember exactly.

That Sonic & Silver Rise Up tune is great !!!
Really loved the Accidental Heroes and S & S. I think i didnt like the turn they were taking when they released stuff on Virus...

Is this a vinyl mix or did you use the digital re-releases ?

I did. Some tunes i missed the first time around. I guess in 2001 i couldnt get everything in germany, but dont remember exactly.

That Sonic & Silver Rise Up tune is great !!!
Really loved the Accidental Heroes and S & S. I think i didnt like the turn they were taking when they released stuff on Virus...

Is this a vinyl mix or did you use the digital re-releases ?

Admittedly I didn't have them all back then, just a handful of them. You can get the 3 mp3 albums now though that cover the lot*!

*I used the mp3's for the mix!

I've always enjoyed the Sonic & Silver stuff. For me though Sonic's solo stuff on Space (first 8 or so releases) is the sound I love the most. He's started remastering them as well if you didn't know?

Admittedly I didn't have them all back then, just a handful of them. You can get the 3 mp3 albums now though that cover the lot*!

*I used the mp3's for the mix!
Yeah, thats what i meant, those Reinforced 2nd Wave compilations. Shame only parts of the Reinforced backcatalogue is available...

I've always enjoyed the Sonic & Silver stuff. For me though Sonic's solo stuff on Space (first 8 or so releases) is the sound I love the most. He's started remastering them as well if you didn't know?
I think i read something on DOA some time ago, and asked him if he was gonna re-release the original of 'Even When It Rains', but he acted very disinterested, calling it old, as if only new material had any value....
On the other hand, that tune came out on Infrared and mr Majik seems even more uninterested in his (amazing) old stuff...:(

Where can i find the remastered Space stuff ? Is it on bandcamp ?

EDIT: just found it:
https://spacerecordings.bandcamp.com/music

uh, Galaxyflip <3
totally forgot about that tune

Yeah you can get a fair bit of it but there are still some gems missing. I think the compilations worked out quite well priced as there'd be a lot of singles to release!

Glad you found the space stuff. I've re bought them all so far! :)

Back
Top Bottom