• 39 Totem by Silent Witness
  • 40 Keep It Moving (Break Remix) by Ulterior Motive
  • 41 Inside Your Love by Alix Perez
  • 42 In Too Deep by Serum, Paul T & Edward Oberon
  • 43 Muted (feat. James Sunderland) [Mark System Remix] by Ulterior Motive
  • 44 Trip Up by DLR
  • 45 Skin Dem by OneMind
  • 46 Naked Skin (feat. Tiiu) by Eastcolors

I will give my honest opinions. I'm listening to it while I'm writing this review. After listening to everything and reading my review, it might sound a bit harsh, but it's what you need to hear to improve.

The scratching in of the Single Ladies beat needs improvement.

I agree with Hardy, the Single Ladies --> "Beware of the Boys" beat was really bad. It would have cleared a dance floor with the drop in energy.

You should try mixing out on the first beat of the chorus, not in random spots in the verse.

Run the show -> Ting Tings "shut up and let me go" mixing was pretty good compared to the first two. But the next song "Pussycat Dolls" was a total drop in energy.

Pussycat dolls -> JT & Madonna - 4mins had really bad overlapping lyrics.

4mins -> Apologize was not mixed in the proper spot. And yet again, it had a total drop in energy. If that was at a club, I think a lot of people would have looked over to the dj booth with a "are you serious??" look to their face because of the sudden drop.

Major trainwreck on Chris Brown "Forever" --> Calabria

Even tho Calabria --> Disturbia wasn't on beat it was one of your better ones.

Disturbia --> Ida Corr "Let me think about it"You started mixing into Ida Corr and then you stopped on the first chorus. That first mix was actually really good!! But you should have cut it before it did the bom bom bi da bom bom bi da part. It sounded like you were going to mix it BUT then you kept bringing in Ida Corr throughout the song and it made it into a trainwreck.

My sister is down the house using the computer next to me and overheard the Katy Perry "Kissed a Girl" -> "Hot n Cold" and she said it sounded like a mess.

I would definitely check out some youtube videos regarding beat matching and how to properly mix in and out of songs. I would also go to a club and listen to how a good dj keeps the "energy" rising. YES, every once in a while the energy will have to drop and this allows for rotating of the dance floor and for people to go to the bar. But this doesn't happen every other song.

In summary.... PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. You will get better. Your mixing sounds like how mine used to sound.

I will give my honest opinions. I'm listening to it while I'm writing this review. After listening to everything and reading my review, it might sound a bit harsh, but it's what you need to hear to improve.

I agree with Hardy, the Single Ladies --> "Beware of the Boys" beat was really bad. It would have cleared a dance floor with the drop in energy.

You should try mixing out on the first beat of the chorus, not in random spots in the verse.

Run the show -> Ting Tings "shut up and let me go" mixing was pretty good compared to the first two. But the next song "Pussycat Dolls" was a total drop in energy.

4mins -> Apologize was not mixed in the proper spot. And yet again, it had a total drop in energy. If that was at a club, I think a lot of people would have looked over to the dj booth with a "are you serious??" look to their face because of the sudden drop.

Disturbia --> Ida Corr "Let me think about it"You started mixing into Ida Corr and then you stopped on the first chorus. That first mix was actually really good!! But you should have cut it before it did the bom bom bi da bom bom bi da part. It sounded like you were going to mix it BUT then you kept bringing in Ida Corr throughout the song and it made it into a trainwreck.

My sister is down the house using the computer next to me and overheard the Katy Perry "Kissed a Girl" -> "Hot n Cold" and she said it sounded like a mess.

I would definitely check out some youtube videos regarding beat matching and how to properly mix in and out of songs. I would also go to a club and listen to how a good dj keeps the "energy" rising. YES, every once in a while the energy will have to drop and this allows for rotating of the dance floor and for people to go to the bar. But this doesn't happen every other song.

In summary.... PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE. You will get better. Your mixing sounds like how mine used to sound.

Get back under your bridge you daft cunt

:rolleyes:

https://beta.mixcloud.com/djsimm/dj-simm-201611/

https://dnbshare.com/download/DJ_Simm_-_2016-11.mp3.html
  • 1 Mondegreen (feat. Phentix) by Kimyan Law
  • 2 Spiritual Value by Villem & McLeod
  • 3 Milestone by The Vanguard Project
  • 4 Abundance by Phase
  • 5 Gospodi by Big Bud
  • 6 Softly Softly by Mako
  • 7 Sykura by J:Kenzo
  • 8 Plain as Day by Zero T
  • 9 Expliciticity (feat. Om Unit) by OneMind
  • 10 Assemble by J:Kenzo
  • 11 Beyond by Mikal
  • 12 Spark Cut by Digital
  • 13 We're All Wrong (feat. Hydro) by DLR
  • 14 The Rumble (DJ Hype & Annix Remix) by MJ Cole & AJ Tracey
  • 15 Pyoyb by DLR
  • 16 Numbers (feat. Benabu) by Alix Perez
  • 17 Floating by Alix Perez
  • 18 The Traveller by Villem & Phase
  • 19 Badbwoy Sound (Original Mix) by Havelockfeat. Ivy Lab
  • 20 Poseidon (Original Mix) by Balatron
  • 21 #Accidentaldeathing (Original Mix) by Sinistarr
  • 22 Give It to Me (Original Mix) by Fracture
  • 23 Drank by Sam Binga
  • 24 Wonder What It Feels Like (feat. Break) by DLR
  • 25 Early Evolution (feat. Ulterior Motive) by OneMind
  • 26 Iron Balls by Calibre
  • 27 The Raven by Alix Perez
  • 28 Species VIP by Serum
  • 29 Trespass by Survival
  • 30 Misgivings by Phil Tangent
  • 31 Thru My Soul (feat. Steo) by Villem & Phase
  • 32 On The Edge by DLR & Total Science
  • 33 Jam by Hydro & War
  • 34 Take My Breath Away by Serum, Paul T & Edward Oberon
  • 35 Believe in Who You Are (feat. Vanessa Freeman) by A-Sides
  • 36 Headway by Break
  • 37 Unusual Behaviour (feat. Signal) by DLR
  • 38 War by Survival
  • 39 Totem by Silent Witness
  • 40 Keep It Moving (Break Remix) by Ulterior Motive
  • 41 Inside Your Love by Alix Perez
  • 42 In Too Deep by Serum, Paul T & Edward Oberon
  • 43 Muted (feat. James Sunderland) [Mark System Remix] by Ulterior Motive
  • 44 Trip Up by DLR
  • 45 Skin Dem by OneMind
  • 46 Naked Skin (feat. Tiiu) by Eastcolors

will check!

I still need to check your previous monthly mix, been neglecting members mixes recently, I'll get on it this time for real.

Back
Top Bottom