DnB DJ Simm - 2016.03

checked this one since i didn't get to check your last one due to me being in the states. Tune selection was big on this one and i have a bunch of these coming up on my series so it got me motivated to get back at it....thanks for that. over all the mixing was tight and thought it flowed pretty well. I like it when you play some of the tunes a little faster as sometimes it gets a little predictable just throwing them in after the second drop but i really appreciate the monthly mixes that you do.
EZ

oh and Opression Dub is a bitch init?;)

and i completely forgot ....the foot and drifting was top notch mang! i didn't pick anything up on that zed bias ep but i might go back and get that one now...almost sounds like a between the sheets footwork remix or something....thanks for that one as well!

checked this one since i didn't get to check your last one due to me being in the states. Tune selection was big on this one and i have a bunch of these coming up on my series so it got me motivated to get back at it....thanks for that. over all the mixing was tight and thought it flowed pretty well. I like it when you play some of the tunes a little faster as sometimes it gets a little predictable just throwing them in after the second drop but i really appreciate the monthly mixes that you do.
EZ

oh and Opression Dub is a bitch init?;)

and i completely forgot ....the foot and drifting was top notch mang! i didn't pick anything up on that zed bias ep but i might go back and get that one now...almost sounds like a between the sheets footwork remix or something....thanks for that one as well!

Nice one mate. Really appreciate the feedback. Good to know people listen and enjoy.

Opression Dub... caught me out on a quick first time mix the little bastard!!!! :( I couldn't start the mix again though that far in. Just braved it and filtered the shit out of it!! :)

Wow. That is pretty much most of what I've bought and downloaded for free in the past month or so!

We always knew we had similar taste in music though Si.

Pon de d'load. Going on the phone.

Wow. That is pretty much most of what I've bought and downloaded for free in the past month or so!

We always knew we had similar taste in music though Si.

Pon de d'load. Going on the phone.

Haha. I think between Me, Chris & Yourself we must have bought a lot of similar tunes over the years. Fantastic taste obviously!!!!

Hope you enjoy pal.

Back
Top Bottom