Dj set

buznik

Alright folk,

you probly get asked this all the time but i have been searching th net 4 a while now with no luck....
so i have come for your help

where can i download dj sets by well known dj's....

cheers for your help

buznik

Alright folk,

you probly get asked this all the time but i have been searching th net 4 a while now with no luck....
so i have come for your help

where can i download dj sets by well known dj's....

cheers for your help

buznik

Ok, I'm not trying to sound mean but....are you a retard? Are you seriously telling me that you have been searching the internet for a while and you can't find ANY "dj sets by well known dj's"!

This truly is miraculous, please let me know how you are so incapable at using google or any other search engine for that matter. What's all the more impressive is that you managed to find this site, create an account and then post here.

I cannot understand why anyone actually provided you with a link to possibly the most vague and retarded thread I have ever seen.

:welcome: to the forum

Ok, I'm not trying to sound mean but....are you a retard? Are you seriously telling me that you have been searching the internet for a while and you can't find ANY "dj sets by well known dj's"!

This truly is miraculous, please let me know how you are so incapable at using google or any other search engine for that matter. What's all the more impressive is that you managed to find this site, create an account and then post here.

I cannot understand why anyone actually provided you with a link to possibly the most vague and retarded thread I have ever seen.

:welcome: to the forum

Why be such a prick he's new to the forum and all buznik does is ask a question about where to find sets. Why do you fell the need to jump down the guys throat for asking a question. I swear forums are meant for advice, tips, info ect....

Why be such a prick he's new to the forum and all buznik does is ask a question about where to find sets. Why do you fell the need to jump down the guys throat for asking a question. I swear forums are meant for advice, tips, info ect....

like he hasnt got a point? it would be tons easier to find a mix by a 'well known dj' than sign up here and ask

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom