DJ Scan - Tear-out Breaks mix Dec 2010

DJ scan

New vinyl Tear-out Breakz mix by myself

Only a 35 minute mix, but, disgusting tunes!.. Feedback on the mix welcomed!

Dont bother postin in this thread to slag me for postin on a DnB forum....... Just thought there might be some heavy breakz heads on here

http://soundcloud.com/dj-scan/scan-tear-out-breakz-mix-dec-2010

Tracklisting:
1. Afghan Headspin - MSG (Eskmo Remix)
2. Shut Up & Dance - Suicide
3. Afghan Headspin - Bang Spanner
4. Afghan Headspin - No Process
5. Ribs & IG88 - Locked On!
6. Pixel Fist - Speaka Freaka
7. A Dominant Species - It's A Feeling (Reso Remix)
8. Noisia - Groundhog
9. Dilemn - Daylight (BBB Remix)
10. Unknown Artist - Bring Da Noise
11. Noisia - Seven Stitches
12. Monster X - Nukleus

Safe

Last edited:
Im on the case mate, will report back soon..

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

Yeah mate good stuff, dont listen to enough breaks..

Im on the case mate, will report back soon..

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

Yeah mate good stuff, dont listen to enough breaks..

Safe mate... Yeah, the breaks scene not as good as it used to be, theres a few good tear-out numbers about, but its all goin electro-y. certainly no decent vinyl comin out either, the scenes on its arse

Safe for checkin the mix

Safe mate... Yeah, the breaks scene not as good as it used to be, theres a few good tear-out numbers about, but its all goin electro-y. certainly no decent vinyl comin out either, the scenes on its arse

Safe for checkin the mix

PAH! you think tear out is on its arse - they funky / hip hop breaks stuff has just died man, the tunes are still sick but the heads have dissapeared!!

guess its a dead horse now man :(

PAH! you think tear out is on its arse - they funky / hip hop breaks stuff has just died man, the tunes are still sick but the heads have dissapeared!!

guess its a dead horse now man :(

Gutting aint it, 2007 was the last year that smacked it for me!, The parties aint what they used to be, even the last breakspoll i went to was wet!. Real shame, cause its such sick party music 8(

Tearout is still going strong. Vent dropped megatons with Deviant Creatures and Dom Almond's new EP is sick.

Yeah, people still make the tunes.. but hardly anything is coming out on vinyl, with the exception of afghan headspins 'valium' label doing there bit, and hardcore beats... Tear-out nights are just as few an far between aswell

Back
Top Bottom