DJ SC - NEW DUBSTEP TUNE

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
got a new tune up still in its very early stage but feedback would be great.
havent made an intro for it yet so its just a crappy build up!lol
its the untitled unfinished one.
cheers
www.myspace.com/djscdubstep

lol wompy wompy he he, good ideas there man kick is nice an hench, dunno if its the myspace player but its missin a bit of high end overal could be my headphones lieing to me tho. hit me up wen this is finished personally i would vary the womps with another bassline same riff just different basses, almost as if there talkin to each other, if that makes any sence lol.

lol wompy wompy he he, good ideas there man kick is nice an hench, dunno if its the myspace player but its missin a bit of high end overal could be my headphones lieing to me tho. hit me up wen this is finished personally i would vary the womps with another bassline same riff just different basses, almost as if there talkin to each other, if that makes any sence lol.

cheers man!
its in its early stages so im open to suggestions!
an yea myspace doesnt do it justice!lol

Proper like the strings and big sounding beat.

personally i would vary the womps with another bassline same riff just different basses, almost as if there talkin to each other, if that makes any sence lol.

Def agree with the above.

Fuckin love 50ccs of Ket!! big chune!!!

Bless

yee my friend am lovin ur drums as usual, tht snare is juicy man, almost like a kik it so bassy. lovin gritty bass as well. agree with sphinx bout the highs tho, maybe jus add a little compression to really bring them out an make them shine. big tune matey keep em comin!

yee my friend am lovin ur drums as usual, tht snare is juicy man, almost like a kik it so bassy. lovin gritty bass as well. agree with sphinx bout the highs tho, maybe jus add a little compression to really bring them out an make them shine. big tune matey keep em comin!

cheers man!

Rahh, this is fuckin evil.

Real nice track man, i think what you need to complete it is wacking in some horror samples here and there. Thats all i can think of when im listening to this tune, Nice production too.

Good work, keeep at it bluuddd.

Rahh, this is fuckin evil.

Real nice track man, i think what you need to complete it is wacking in some horror samples here and there. Thats all i can think of when im listening to this tune, Nice production too.

Good work, keeep at it bluuddd.

cheers mate!
i was finkin of sum stickin sum grimey horror shit in there but cant find the rite stuff!lol

Back
Top Bottom