DJ RUSTY IN THE UK - PROMO AUDIO RECORDS

krisisdnb

It was a real pleasure to have DJ RUSTY over from Brazil last week. Heres the review of his week in the UK which included the usual sightseeing along with trips to Blackmarket Records, Chemical Records, 2 events which had him playing alongside Twisted Individual, Shufunk, Sub Zero, Adge, Breakneck, Dose and up and coming MC Spooka.

http://www.krisisdnb.com/feature_rusty.html

Same ere Junglist. I thought the same. Rusty told me so it was my first time there as well. Not a huge place but a big collection of not only dnb vinyl but all sorts of other genres aswell. Clever system to let you listen without hassling the bird behind the counter, just scan the barcode on the vinyl into the listening point and it plays through a custom player . Is pretty cool actually.

Well worth a trip to Bristol although it is quite a walk from the train station and it didnt look like there was any buses or anything to get closer to it

Rusty was expecting a normal british summer (cloudy, odd bit of rain, 20degrees on an average day) and was looking forward to it to be honest. Had the hottest week of the year so far i think, so next time he is coming in the winter as he was hoping to get away from the heat for a week.

Keep an eye out on Promo Audio Digital for new tune by KRISISDnB's Shakey called Space Patrol !! Rusty heard it while he was over and signed it immediately. Is Shakeys first tune to be signed and he has said he will be bang on the production side now as he has never really taken it seriously, so expect more coming over the next few months as he already has collaborations being spoken about with DJ Breakneck and Dose. Is good to see producers working together and Shakey is relishing the chance to progress as a producer as well as an MC.

Rusty was expecting a normal british summer (cloudy, odd bit of rain, 20degrees on an average day) and was looking forward to it to be honest. Had the hottest week of the year so far i think, so next time he is coming in the winter as he was hoping to get away from the heat for a week.

Keep an eye out on Promo Audio Digital for new tune by KRISISDnB's Shakey called Space Patrol !! Rusty heard it while he was over and signed it immediately. Is Shakeys first tune to be signed and he has said he will be bang on the production side now as he has never really taken it seriously, so expect more coming over the next few months as he already has collaborations being spoken about with DJ Breakneck and Dose. Is good to see producers working together and Shakey is relishing the chance to progress as a producer as well as an MC.

Thats such good news about Shakey, proper good bloke! Hope it all works out for him, is there any audio going around for his tune mate?

There isnt as yet although if youve listened to my shows recently you will have heard it. I will get a sample done with Shakey MCing over it probably on my 6pm sunday show and put it up. Thats probs the best I can do right now

MX (Malcs)
KRISISDnB.COM

There isnt as yet although if youve listened to my shows recently you will have heard it. I will get a sample done with Shakey MCing over it probably on my 6pm sunday show and put it up. Thats probs the best I can do right now

MX (Malcs)
KRISISDnB.COM

Ok man cool..

Btw first show with MC Chinky C today 3-4.30 if you can lock in!

Im at work right now and my phone is playing up as well. I will try and be around for some of it mate. Get it recorded for me !!!

Back
Top Bottom