DJ RiCh! - Aural Segues Volume 4

J1Sproductions

VIP Junglist
Latest all vinyl mix from me, hope you enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kbk95htimuwodss

AuralSegues4.jpg

Last edited:
yes please!

we seem to have similar tastes, really feelin this mix (y)

Will be checking this DJ Rich! Love anything to do with vinyl.

Latest mix in my sig would appreciate you having a listen, but will drop some thoughts on this this afternoon (y)

just finished listening mate, excellent! track selection is wicked, knew maybe about half of the tunes there. the jungle opening was deeeeep, need a copy of roots n future! memento was a particular highlight, one of my favourite tracks of recent times. just really well thought out, great variety, couple of slips here and there that don't affect the listen at all. will have to check the other 3

Thanks for feedback - I try and dig the crates with my selections and maybe remind people of a few forgotten tunes. Yeah I struggle with the mixing from time to time cos I don't practice enough - too busy listening and not enough mixing.
I try and choose tunes that are songs in their own right and give them the space to allow people to listen, rather than quick mixing.
The concept of the mix was that 'everything's different' with some of the new minimal stuff etc. - but having said that not much has changed and the old can go with the new and the minimal can go with the beats.

Back
Top Bottom