DJ Red Ant & MC Fearless Mixtapes or download needed badly!

Ozzy G

Has anyone got any info where I could get hold of any mixtapes in any format of the following - you would really help out a brother on a project:

1) Any DJ Red Ant & MC Fearless sets around 1992-1994
2) DJ Ron & SL back to back at Stush around 1993-95
3) Might as well try this one but I know it'll never happen! Soul All-Dayer at Hammersmith circa 1987 with beat freak & TNT

Cheers

Yo Mr G that was fast dude!

Weekend Rush? Maybe! Not really sure I always thought it was Fever but my braincells have taken a beating over the years!

If you have anythink it would be ace
Thanks again

Red Ant and Fearless were on the pirate station Weekend Rush back in the early nineties so thats what i thought you were going on about, never really see many sets from raves/clubs with those two together.

It might well be - I had this tape (you know the old story!) and it was truely amazing - my TDK had a label that said Jungle Fever but I always thought that was strange because I never rememebr them playing at any of the raves I went to (Bagleys or the Edge days).

No worries but if you ever come across any Red Ant/Fearless from Weekend Rush I have them. I have one Weekend Rush mp3 if you want it - its not the best but its worth it for the first tune.

There was you know... There is a tape from those two I upped from the first Jungle Fever ages back...

I have got a old brainkillers demo somewhere...

Dj Red Ant was one of the best dj's about.. Remember having a few tapes when i was at school of him.. Always wonder what happened to him. I got some old Kool FM tapes that i will up when i have the time :)

I got a whole bag full of Kool sets in my loft, i did think about trying to upload some but theres too many.

Some old Weekend Rush & Pulse FM tapes too.

Oh my God! Afro, Beach Mr G you are all the best!! You don't know how long I have been trying to get them there tapes! If you could upload them I will find a way to repay the favour - from the time your avatars are Arnie, Bald Bull, Sloth and you play COD4 I must have met you all in a corner at one of these events smoking some dank at some time!

From a very appreciative travelling Brummy - Xbox tag is rickdoofus - holla at me dogs!

Oh my God! Afro, Beach Mr G you are all the best!! You don't know how long I have been trying to get them there tapes! If you could upload them I will find a way to repay the favour - from the time your avatars are Arnie, Bald Bull, Sloth and you play COD4 I must have met you all in a corner at one of these events smoking some dank at some time!

From a very appreciative travelling Brummy - Xbox tag is rickdoofus - holla at me dogs!

Haha big up! Here are a few sets. first one is:

baby face ragga (rip) kool fm xmas 93

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oj7zj5

got loads more will sort them out when i get back from carnival b2b with recovered ;)

Last edited:

Yes Yes!... I was there in da corner with mr G!...

I going to upload the Red Ant & Fearless set as everyone else is too lean up do it!... I will check you later!...

p.s I look like my avatar!...

Heyyyy youuu guyssss,

Nice for the link - Ill try it now. And Beach (surely noone can be THAT handsome) again much appreciated for the link when you get round to it of course - I am just as wuckless to be fair!I gotta couple of old tapes that have survived so I will post them when I have a spare day!

Peace

Heyyyy youuu guyssss,

Nice for the link - Ill try it now. And Beach (surely noone can be THAT handsome) again much appreciated for the link when you get round to it of course - I am just as wuckless to be fair!I gotta couple of old tapes that have survived so I will post them when I have a spare day!

Peace

Red Ant Thread Link

Here's the link to the thread on the other board... But you will see it no dought!...

Sorry ill get on this later found an amazing don fm tape that im sure you guy's will like :)

Thanks for the Red Ant link beach!!!

ps what the best uploader? Send space is sucking donky balls at the mo :(

Back
Top Bottom