DJ Rap & Twix Candy Bars

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
It seems the Twix candy bar company is trying to cash in on the popularity of dj culture. I've been seeing this commercial they have play for a while but I just realized the person in the commercial is DJ Rap, the famous UK Hardcore DJ from 1992 (what ever became of her?).

If you check out their website you can see some very funny things. I wonder if those Twix bars are fortified with drugs or something..... http://www.twix.com/main.html A really kooky way to market candy bars... then again maybe its geared for the "candy" ravers. :D :D :D I kill me! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 1992
(what ever became of her?).

Yeah shes still going mate! Although shes not half as popular now as she used to be. According to an interview I read, shes relocated to the States now cos the 'appreciate' her more there, ie. they pay her more! You still see her billed for UK nights now and again tho. I think she played in Cheltenham last year sometime.

At the end of the day tho, I dont think anyone really cares how talented she is, shes fucking fit!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it ironic that they use skinny people (ie DJ Rap) to sell a product that will make you fat.

I find it ironic that they use skinny people (ie DJ Rap) to sell a product that will make you fat.

do you want to see the truth in ads?Everyday !
:shake: :puke:

_1976624_anti_smoking_ad_three300.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ETC , ETC^^^^

Last edited:
Originally posted by doobiebrother01

_1976624_anti_smoking_ad_three300.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ETC , ETC^^^^

shit no!
id rather see dj rap advertise the twix than lisa riley or sum1 scoffing their face on tv.

take the dawnfrench terrys adverts for instance. how fat is that!?

Last edited:
i've seen topless pics of her (very 80's style) nice though

Good luck to her tohugh if she getting load of money for doing a twix ad like any of you would turn down some easy money?

Twix don't make you fat anyway not unless you eating half a dozen of them.

Originally posted by doobiebrother01

I would prefur it. I would also like to see Mc Donalds commercials where ronald mc donald tells the kids they should smile because their eating french fries dipped in hamberger fat... or get this... A micky Ds commercial where ronald takes the neighborhood children for a tour of a meat packing/slaughtering plant. I think that would be super :thumbsup:

I would prefur it. I would also like to see Mc Donalds commercials where ronald mc donald tells the kids they should smile because their eating french fries dipped in hamberger fat... or get this... A micky Ds commercial where ronald takes the neighborhood children for a tour of a meat packing/slaughtering plant. I think that would be super :thumbsup:

Hmm, I've now worked out why you don't like DOA... Cos they've voiced their opinion about you...

I can't say it's cos ur American, cos there are plenny of sound yanks who post on here... You're just fkin weird!

Re: Re: DJ Rap & Twix Candy Bars

Originally posted by Mulla
At the end of the day tho, I dont think anyone really cares how talented she is, shes f**king fit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad but true true true!

Having said that, Rotate This (a record store in Toronto) had "Propa Classics" on sale for (wait for it...........) $3.99. Fo' shizzle I would have picked it up then and there...if I liked it.

Chuck :drums:

and round of shots in the cows head or something at the end of the trip , just for the CHILDREN:smash: so they go home happy
yay:police:

i saw rap at the dnb awards in 2001, she was fukin shit, i think she was pissed tho!!!

mmmmmm thoose pictures of her are nice , i used to be fixated with her man , mmmmmmmm, i forgot how good she looked till jus now, mmmmmm.

shit calm down fool!!!

sexy lady!!!!!!

Originally posted by lokki
i saw rap at the dnb awards in 2001, she was fukin shit, i think she was pissed tho!!!

Yeah I got the tape from that! The Mc keeps saying its Raps birthday, so that would explain her pissed state. It does not however excuse the mind-numbingly dry tune selection! Im talking anthem after anthem from start to finish, they wouldnt even have been recent anthems either, I think the most recent tune on there was Bodyrock and this was Dec 01, when Bodyrock would have been on release for about 5/6 months!!!

It brings to mind something a mate once said 'Dj Rap should be seen and not heard'!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom