DJ Rap & DA B.O.S.S ‎– I'm So (Soul Intent Relick)

Soul Intent

A few weeks back I spent the weekend doing a relick of an old Urban Gorilla classic and sent it to DJ Rap.

Turns out she really likes it and is trying to get approval from the label to get it released officially...

"I was sent this by Soul Intent. I simply love it! I'm going to approach the label it's originally from and see if they want to release it. Many people think the original track was mine, but all I did was create a hit remix. Do you guys like it as much as I do?"

Please commend/like/share the full length clip on Rap's soundcloud page and maybe we can get this out.....

i like it, cool remix nice one.

dj rap's 'journeys by dj' mix cd from the 90's is still one of the best mixes i've heard in the genre.

does she still make music / dj?

A few weeks back I spent the weekend doing a relick of an old Urban Gorilla classic and sent it to DJ Rap.

Turns out she really likes it and is trying to get approval from the label to get it released officially...

"I was sent this by Soul Intent. I simply love it! I'm going to approach the label it's originally from and see if they want to release it. Many people think the original track was mine, but all I did was create a hit remix. Do you guys like it as much as I do?"

Please commend/like/share the full length clip on Rap's soundcloud page and maybe we can get this out.....

Brother this is soo good

Back
Top Bottom