Dj Randall - Session One - Studio Mix 1993

Yeah some may have been bad but most of mine have equal quality in both channels.

I wouldn't say it's the quality of the recording, it's how well looked after the tapes were.

Yeah some may have been bad but most of mine have equal quality in both channels.

I wouldn't say it's the quality of the recording, it's how well looked after the tapes were.

It was one of my tapes, and I ripped it. It's only recently with a proper audio set up that I notice the problems. If I had my current system when I ripped them, they would be much better, I might try and clean it up if I can. If I do mate, I'll upload it ...

yeah i downlaoded that and there was no left channel.
it made me very sad and i cried a little.
if you could fix that would be sweet m8

Nice one Hunter.
I've stereo panned it to the left but i can't seem to increase the volume to a good level without it distorting.
http://dnbshare.com/download/Randall_-_Session_One_RM_1993.MP3.html

Thanks a lot for the effort Mr A. I've done a similar thing, made two copies of the file and panned one hard left and one hard right, and adjusted the levels so they match. I tried to push the overall volume up, but had the same problem you did. I'll post up the file later.

Thanks a lot for the effort Mr A. I've done a similar thing, made two copies of the file and panned one hard left and one hard right, and adjusted the levels so they match. I tried to push the overall volume up, but had the same problem you did. I'll post up the file later.

I have no problem with the sound.. anyway, good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom