DnB DJ Randall & MC GQ - LIVE IN DUBAI

Militan

Hello ;)

As promised, 3 videos for your listening & viewing pleasure (yn)... the gig was done at 3 AM (lame I know but thats just Dubai) :(

I'm still on FYAH! :flamzom: and I waited too long for the videos to upload to share my happiness with you sexy people! RIIIIINNNSSEEE OUUUTTT!!!!!!!

RANDALL FOR PRESIDENT!

GOODNIGHT! :rasta:

Up close & personal (I'm the guy with the white T at the front. I literally did not move from there the entire time haha)

E7E61CED-E93C-4522-9D56-9F29DE03C6BC.jpg

E7E61CED-E93C-4522-9D56-9F29DE03C6BC.jpg

With the legend himself

7FD822EF-044A-4C96-BAA3-A00851A2963E.jpg

7FD822EF-044A-4C96-BAA3-A00851A2963E.jpg

Randall still one of the best dj's around.
All ways great mixing especially back in the day. I all ways find it strange he's not top of the bill at most the raves he plays. He's easily up there with Andy c, Marky and others like that.
Randall and Andy c used to go b2b a lot those where great sets shame sets like that don't happen anymore.

Randall still one of the best dj's around.
All ways great mixing especially back in the day. I all ways find it strange he's not top of the bill at most the raves he plays. He's easily up there with Andy c, Marky and others like that.
Randall and Andy c used to go b2b a lot those where great sets shame sets like that don't happen anymore.
I do agree and he could headline although I like his late night sets as he really goes in deep which is good for around 4/5 I find although it can be hard when 1 or 2 of the artists before are not to your tasting, its a long wait

I do agree and he could headline although I like his late night sets as he really goes in deep which is good for around 4/5 I find although it can be hard when 1 or 2 of the artists before are not to your tasting, its a long wait
I completely agree I just think its a shame a big rave like breakin science at building 6 had Randall tucked away in room 2 while they showcase sub zero in room 1. The fact Randall goes in deep is why he's such a quality dj. But I suppose a rave like breakin is going for a younger crowd and I'm turning into an old bastard!

I completely agree I just think its a shame a big rave like breakin science at building 6 had Randall tucked away in room 2 while they showcase sub zero in room 1. The fact Randall goes in deep is why he's such a quality dj. But I suppose a rave like breakin is going for a younger crowd and I'm turning into an old bastard!
I hate to say it to someone I dont know but yes I think so, I am 29 myself and am not overly fussed by sub zero et all and prefer Randall but there is a lot to be said for small intimate rooms with DJ's of his quality and sound - people want to be there because they like the music and want to go deep in to the ride rather than a whole room of jump up because it sounded cool in the charts last week

Precisely. I would rather be with a few people who get it, in a small room and experience a personal intimate musical relationship with a deep rolling scientist than stand among children. Not disrespecting Zero here, its just about preference.

I come from a heavy metal background (still a metalhead) and one of the traditional things to do is always find out your roots, did the exact same thing with D&B 8 years ago.

You won't believe how I heard D&B the first time, it was around 2005 and I was playing a car game on PS2/3 not sure, I think it was Gran Torismo. Paid attention to the music and never knew what it was, 2 years later, I discovered what it is online by accident and that kick started a journey I never thought id be part of (due to the fact metalheads find all music gay unless its metal lol) but I ended up DJing, buying tracks etc.

Globalfunk is a D&B night that started in 2003 and by an old schooler named Mach4 (played in Fabric btw) and he's been getting Hype, Andy C, LTJ Bukem, Nikki Black Market anyone from the old family basically...which is amazing considering I was relatively new to it. Got good foundation thanks to him.

I think I'm right in saying Randall was Andy C's 'DJ idol' starting out - and Randall ended up mentoring him? Would be awesome to see them B2B.

Have to agree intimate venues are much better. Breakin was probably a bad example and not the usual kind of dance I go to these days.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I got the RECORDED MOTHER FUCKIN MIX RIGHT HERE!!!!! Listening to it with the BIGGEST SMILE ON MA FACE!

HOWEVER.......... I can't share it! The organiser is waiting for Randall to approve...

There is lots of clippings as the vocals & track mix weren't recorded separately. The audio peeps are trying to get it cleaned. It is STILL hearable with no issues though, but could've been done better is all I can say.

ONCE THE FUCKING TING IS APPROVED & OUT! I'll link it UP!

So for now, excuse me while I dance Thursday night ALL OVER AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom