DJ Ra - Rupert

:applause: this is a wicked tune man.i would like a 320 version of this,if not dont worry bout it but love it.5 stars from me.

thanks for the love.
if you'd like a better copy just IM me and i'll send ya one. or e-mail me and i'll post a link to the original uncompressed format.

this is different to a lot of what i heard lately but the main line in it is could cut out more and some variation. other than that its a solid tune

on the listen now. beats could praps be a lil punchier. opne tip - ive found the waves transx plugin is awesom for beefing things up. makes things just sound a lil harder, meatier. or ask dave akuma how to do it ! nice intro. wow mad sample ! stomping drop yeah nice amens ! sounds likea rock/dnb hybrid, not the sounds the attitude. nice woowoo sounds bit loud tho, and yeah more sub would help. drums could be brought out a bit. fuck u fuck u ? your mum likes this ? :lol: wicked. nice melody coming in now. and another drop, about the rigt time. slight anger management issue! you skint then ? !!! blimey. yeah nice amenage. cool, bit more work on the mixing/prod and youve got a belter. nice work man.

Paradigm X said:
fuck u fuck u ? your mum likes this ? :lol: wicked.

yeah, shes grimey. she puts beer in my easter basket.
I've always had a problem with mastering and polishing sounds. i've noticed all of the problems everyone has suggested when playing the tune live. I'm workin on it.
thanks for listening!!!

Back
Top Bottom