dj pleasure

Ayo for yayo. Been really diggin the stuff Pleasure's been putting out recently.
Especially Tick Fa Tack. Promos are gonna be out in a couple weeks. Can't wait for that.

obviously yes i dont get all these annoying threads ie wat does everyone think of this tune is this artist good etc BORING!!!

yay.jpg

Ynay.. Not too sure, fucking loved his older stuff (venger, wishmaster, wizard etc) then his sound got a bit dated and i went off him, now he's coming back with lots of new stuff but im not sure what i think of it, nothing too special imo

probably my favourite producer at the moment. his old stuff was serious (especially sting ray and colt 45) and his new stuff is even better. Probably one of the best jump up dj's around as well.

definate yay

pins n needles - huge
new venger remix - huge
machines - huge
fear - huge
tick fa tak - huge

keep em comin navi

Ynay.. Not too sure, fucking loved his older stuff (venger, wishmaster, wizard etc) then his sound got a bit dated and i went off him, now he's coming back with lots of new stuff but im not sure what i think of it, nothing too special imo

Couldn't agree more bro.

i completly agree with this

yeh, im not really in to jump up anymore these days but if i hear a bit of filth i like it'll b by him.

Back
Top Bottom