DJ Pistachio - New Jump Up Track

sounds like it's about to bust into mary had a little lamb, or jingle bells or something?
drum beat doesn't have much variation, and i recognise that little break from somewhere?

sorry to be so negative, but gotta be cruel to be kind!

Hey!

I think there is some good idea, i like this kind of skatecore, punk rock kinda riff @ the beginning with the beat mashed up. There is definitely and idea to develop behind that. The "skateman" sample is perfectly in tune but maybe it's too... identified?
Don't really like the drop and the evolution off the riff after that.

Keep on going, i think it could become a good track.

Peace

sounds like it's about to bust into mary had a little lamb, or jingle bells or something?
drum beat doesn't have much variation, and i recognise that little break from somewhere?

sorry to be so negative, but gotta be cruel to be kind!

i havent used a break in the intro and i used an amen in the drop but you can barely hear it, iv equed a lot of it out, definatly gonna work more on the beat though.

Hey!

I think there is some good idea, i like this kind of skatecore, punk rock kinda riff @ the beginning with the beat mashed up. There is definitely and idea to develop behind that. The "skateman" sample is perfectly in tune but maybe it's too... identified?
Don't really like the drop and the evolution off the riff after that.

Keep on going, i think it could become a good track.

Peace

cheers mate thanks for the feedback.

not much going on in the intro, and the bass gets repetitive needs to hit harder after the drop as well and something to accompany the bassline to help it flow better..

that synth... kinda sounds like a boing? idk sorry dude the drums sound cool but yeah the variation is a must and the intro synth should be diff then the bass synth too.
boing boing boing boing

that synth... kinda sounds like a boing? idk sorry dude the drums sound cool but yeah the variation is a must and the intro synth should be diff then the bass synth too.
boing boing boing boing

yeah i was thinking the same thing im gonna take that intro synth out of the drop i reckon and experiment with some other sounds, definatly gonna play about with the pattern aswell

Back
Top Bottom