DJ PANIK - Snake Charmer (Please Review ! :)

WOW this is rather fruity. Some really exciting action in this... the build is great, love the drop especially.

I really enjoyed every thing about this except the mix. The mix was horrible just it needs to be worked on.

could you tell me what shocked you please ?
would be great !

Track is down. What I liked if I remember correctly is the song was very dynamic and full of energy. On my end however there where a lot frequency clashes with your different sound clashing together making a mucky sound that brings down the energy of the track.

Track is down. What I liked if I remember correctly is the song was very dynamic and full of energy. On my end however there where a lot frequency clashes with your different sound clashing together making a mucky sound that brings down the energy of the track.

track is up again :)
let me know ;)

massive tune.. but too 'noisy' for my liking. like original sin's therapy.. too much treble goin on.

but still a big jump up tune

Hi Mr JumpuPanik! Nice tune and buildup! :)) just 2 things I'd change: the bass, is TOO mono, sometimes it would be great to have some bits in stereo, not everything, just parts of it.
And the snare, has the punch and the low freqs, but it's totally lacking in the high freqs to my taste, maybe 0.5db - 1db up from the 1.2khz and on with a shelving mid Q curve (better baxandall curve if possible) should made it.
All in my opinion of course. Other than that it sounds so party like!! Cheers...!

Hi Mr JumpuPanik! Nice tune and buildup! :)) just 2 things I'd change: the bass, is TOO mono, sometimes it would be great to have some bits in stereo, not everything, just parts of it.
And the snare, has the punch and the low freqs, but it's totally lacking in the high freqs to my taste, maybe 0.5db - 1db up from the 1.2khz and on with a shelving mid Q curve (better baxandall curve if possible) should made it.
All in my opinion of course. Other than that it sounds so party like!! Cheers...!

will try a few tweaks then ;)

Back
Top Bottom