DJ PANIK - January 2009's Massive Update #4 upped

djpanik

Hi , after spending several monthes locked in the studio again , i'm quite pleased to be back on the forum with new bits.
Let's describe the tunes quickly :

1/ Dangerous :
this one is definitely aimed for the dancefloor with its crazy bassline made with unsynced LFOs , automations and a fat beat .
add a dark vibe to it and you have "Dangerous" one of the best tunes of the update.
Forthcoming : To Be Confirmed

2/ BeetleJuice :
If you are into wobble basses , hi pitched sounds and orchestral intros , u'll like this one.
this is pure jump up / party music ... simple but effective
to add originality , i added a BeetleJuice vocal , wich i never heard in a DNB tune .
Forthcoming : DRUM ORANGE

3/ Back Into Time :
This tune is could be classified as "hard jump-up".
it has a fat beat , a catchy synth riff , a dark twist in the intro , heavy basslines combos and cool edits to make you dance.
Forthcoming : SUBFUZION

4/ Bjork "Heirloom" (Dj Panik & Dark Jedi Remix)
This one is just for fun , we just wanted to remix Bjork in a Dnb form , as i never saw one before , and we've chosen "Heirloom" for that.
Stomping kick & snare , a reece bass , some of the original sounds , glitches , Bjork's mighty voice , and more :)
if you have a listen deeply , you may recognize some of the basses i used in "Hate it or love it" , one of my first DNB tunes.

5/ What's Going On :
First Dubstep tune from me , and an unusual one .
i don't know how to describe it but it's REALLY dark and sad , with crazy basses , a bit of wobble , and of course a broken beat.
this one is actually at the remix stage , more info soon about the remix.
hope you will like it.

6/ The Begginning (with Imprintz)
a first again , in the neurofunk/Tech sound.
a dark vibe again , a catchy vocal , mad reece basses , edits , pads , etc
this one is more for the brain rather than for the body , mental stuff.
the breakdown is really original too , a kind of futuristic hip hop one .

7/ The Galaxy :
Again an hard jump up one with a catchy lead , bitcrushed basses , a completelly played and unsampled intro , overdistorted filtered basses, etc.
quite angry but still dancefloor i think.
AS MYSPACE doesn't allow to add more than 6 tunes , here's the link for this one (or on the additionnal player on the bottom left of the myspace page)
http://pal1drome.free.fr/djpanik/ma..._DJ PANIK_THE GALAXY_CLIP_AIM=deejaypanik.mp3

I really hope that you will like them , and of course opinions are more than welcome :)
thanks in advance and Happy new Year to everybody .
Matt

LINK :
http://www.myspace.com/deejaypanik

How fucked must you have been to think of remixing a Bjork tune lol!!

Bigup bro

nope mate haha
i did the remix with a mate who really likes Bjork , and the basses from "hate it or love it" when matching nicelly , that's it.
and we are on a new one , but still not fucked hehe

Big up Panik, loving Dangerous and beetlejuice especially. particularly Dangerous... BIG TUNE. Im still rinsin The Red Pill. Keep up the top class production.

Big fan of the Bjork remix, smooth as an asian chicks ass. My other top tune of yours in this ensemble is Dangerous. The others really didn't get their hooks in me. I would love to get you over to Canada to do a gig. If your interested in talking logistics of a visit to the Great White North, pm me. Or reach me by email. dj_detox@hotmail.com

Beetlejuice definitly feeling that.

Noticed the leon pic in whats going on-myspace player then the samples from the first game, that is pure genuis where did ya get em and point me in the direction.

P.s in too deep was one of the best purchses vinyl wise from last year respect.

Big fan of the Bjork remix, smooth as an asian chicks ass. My other top tune of yours in this ensemble is Dangerous. The others really didn't get their hooks in me. I would love to get you over to Canada to do a gig. If your interested in talking logistics of a visit to the Great White North, pm me. Or reach me by email. dj_detox@hotmail.com

thanks for your opinion Detox :)
here's my mail & msn (same adress) : djpanik76@hotmail.com
speak soon then :)

Beetlejuice definitly feeling that.

Noticed the leon pic in whats going on-myspace player then the samples from the first game, that is pure genuis where did ya get em and point me in the direction.

P.s in too deep was one of the best purchses vinyl wise from last year respect.

hi Le gash ;
the samples of RE are from a pack that was floating around , it was ripped from the game if i 'm right.
i had it on DOA if i'm still right ;)

thx about i'm into deep too :D

Back
Top Bottom