DJ PANIK - 8 Brand New Tunes !

djpanik

DJ PANIK - 8 Brand New Tunes ! (Massive Update #6)

Hi guys ,
After a few monthes locked in the studio , i'm glad to bring you some fresh tunes .
As usual , some very different stuff in this batch :)
here's a quick presentation :

1."Predator" (with Yox)
This one's 100% aimed at the Dancefloor crew , it starts with a quiet Orchestral Intro , and then drops in

with its huge crazy basses , beats, switches, and a well placed jungle vocal .
FORTHCOMING ON : I didn't send it yet , so we will see :)

2."Super Skank" (PHETSTA Remix)
one of my biggest tunes gets a relick by that crazy australian guy , also know as phetsta.
He totally changed it with his trademark synths , basses & beats .
pure sickness !
FORTHCOMING ON : Drum Orange records (Flip Is "Nervous")

3.Topcat "A Friend In Need" (Panik & M-rode Remix)
THE biggest dubby tune I have done to date, with Jungle Legend Topcat On the mic'
as you can guess , it's full of catchy melodies , horns , fxs , and soundclash cuts
FORTHCOMING ON : Streetlife Records , And it's been available on promo on Nu urban since yesterday .

4."An error Has Occured" (with Yox)
this one is a dirty hybrid of dance floor and tech vibes, with dozens of different basses , clever edits ,and

techno style breakdown .
FORTHCOMING ON : Drum Orange records (Flip Is "Laser Sword")

5.5."An error Has Occured" (Imprintz & Dj Kloé Remix)
With Imprintz & Dj Kloé On Remix duties , you can expect it to be some hard , dark & loud music .
they did it again , especially on this one !
FORTHCOMING ON : Drum Orange records (Flip Is To Be confirmed)

6."Truths & Rights" (with M-Rode)
The core of this one is a really classic reggae tune , and a full tune has been redone around it.
if you like your reggae you should like this one !
FORTHCOMING ON : It will be announced soon .

7."The Galaxy" (SHUFUNK remix)
This is the only jump up tune of the update , with shufunk on remix duties.
Shufunk have some releases on Mix & Blen , Dreadnought , Subfuzion & more ,using his usual dirty style on

this one , its some serious bass action !
FORTHCOMING ON : It will be announced soon .

8."Alpha"
My working on the liquid tip is very rare , so i decided to do one liquid tune for that update.
i think it is the one tune that has taken me the most time to finish in my life , hope it's worth it !
FORTHCOMING ON : My Album wich is in work in progress .

would be great if you could take a min or 2 to give me your opinion .
its always appreciated , thanks ! :)

CHECK IT HERE :
http://www.myspace.com/deejaypanik

Last edited:
Yes mate! Been busy i see...

Haven't spoken for a while, hope everythings going ok! Will check these when I get home, especially interested in the liquid one. I'll let you know later ;)

friend in need remix, super skank remix, a liquid tune of yours and an album coming. thats what i call big news!

already got a label confirmed for your album?

WOW. an error has occured remix is BIG! sickness. alpha sounds good aswell, would love to hear the whole tune fo a final judgement tho :)

big ups!

edit: btw, any chance of reupping the promomix? missed it and it looks big still!

Last edited:
Yes mate! Been busy i see...

Haven't spoken for a while, hope everythings going ok! Will check these when I get home, especially interested in the liquid one. I'll let you know later ;)

yes T mate :) all's ok , what about u ?
still waiting for your opinion hehe :)

friend in need remix, super skank remix, a liquid tune of yours and an album coming. thats what i call big news!

already got a label confirmed for your album?
kind of yes , but i prefer not to say it for the moment , im only at the 2 nd tune of the album , and things can change u know ;)

WOW. an error has occured remix is BIG! sickness. alpha sounds good aswell, would love to hear the whole tune fo a final judgement tho :)

big ups!

edit: btw, any chance of reupping the promomix? missed it and it looks big still!

about the promomix , yes , no probs , i've put it on filefront but they deleted it , i really dunno why :(

any good sites to put stuff u reckon mate ?
i mean a site that doesn't erase stuff 2 days later ?

yes T mate :) all's ok , what about u ?
still waiting for your opinion hehe :)

Yeah all good cheers bud ;)

Sorry for the lack of opinion! Haven't got audio at work so will have to have a listen tonight, need to ask my boss for some speakers to help with my productivity...

Back
Top Bottom