DJ PANIK - 7 new tunes (Massive Update #3)

for wobble gum , i'd say october / november max
flipside is "mental atmosphere".
i dunno wich one will be the main side tho ;)

7/ Red Pill
in a word : crazy !
huge beat , not the standard dnb drums pattern , mad combos of basses , strange edits , a techno breakdown , and to finish that matrix sample .
this one must be for the pill heads haha
(as myspace doesn't allow more than 6 tunes in the player , you can listen to this one on the additionnal player , on the bottom left of the myspace page .
(Out Now On DRUM ORANGE)

Ohh your on this board? I didn't realize.

When searching on Juno for some new clownstep DnB I came across your record. I only listenend to it because I liked the artwork and it turned out that I liked the track too. The Matrix samples are great and the stompy 4/4 bit kicks ass. I bought this. Both sides are nice. Normally not my cup of tea but I'm really warming up to this new tech/clownstep stuff.

I wish records weren't so expensive. After mixing my new records over the weekend I now wish I had more but I can't afford it with my new minicooper coming in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, good job panik! :rslayer:

Ohh your on this board? I didn't realize.

When searching on Juno for some new clownstep DnB I came across your record. I only listenend to it because I liked the artwork and it turned out that I liked the track too. The Matrix samples are great and the stompy 4/4 bit kicks ass. I bought this. Both sides are nice. Normally not my cup of tea but I'm really warming up to this new tech/clownstep stuff.

I wish records weren't so expensive. After mixing my new records over the weekend I now wish I had more but I can't afford it with my new minicooper coming in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, good job panik! :rslayer:

thanks bro :)
aprreciated !

Back
Top Bottom