DJ PANIK - 7 new tunes (Massive Update #3)

djpanik

Hi everybody
After working hard in the studio during the last monthes , I now have 7 new tunes , some solo ones , and some with m-rode again :) , as the new duo we are
since we won the Breakbeat Kaos competition .
Some really different tunes here , let's describe 'em quickly :

1/ Camo & Krooked "Lost Out There" (Panik & M-rode Remix)
Certainly one of my biggest tunes , maybe the biggest.
we relicked the original with our trademark synths & drums , and kept some of the original elements to end up with a dancefloor monster :)
(Forthcoming DIRTY HABIT)

2/ Never Satisfied (With M-rode , David Boomah & Rubi Dan)
This one is for the dubwize heads and reggae lovers :)
After the success of "Super skank" on Roots recs , let's take it to the next level !
I did with M-rode the riddim , without any dodgy keys , organ or sounds , all written in midi .
after that the mighty David Boomah did the vocal version on a reggae tip , reinforced by the dancehall don Rubi Dan , wicked !
(Forthcoming PURE VIBEZ)

3/ Mental Atmosphere (Solo stuff)
Back on the jump up on this one , on a futuristic tip , violins , loads of fxs , ambiances and a vocal that fits nicelly with the rest ...
of course fat beats and basses-combos are there , deffo my dancefloor style , hope you like :)
(Forthcoming DRUM ORANGE)

4/ Black Bombay (Solo stuff)
This is the summer tune of the update , india's near you !
it has a fat beat , but lighter than usual , an indian flute riff , a indian sung vocal , some big subs & oriental synths on that one .
deffo simple but efficient , so easy to mix , it fits in every set , people seems to really like this one .
(Out Now On DRUM ORANGE)

5/ Wobble Gum ( Solo stuff)
Starting with a 60's guitar riff and vocal , followed by a massive drop where bit crushed basses and crazy modulations are doing the job.
i just added a few fx's and subtilities and that's all .

6/ Babylon Boy (with M-rode)
Back on the dubwize tip , this time with Baby Cham on the microphone .
trademark horns , organs , clavinets and reggae fxs plus a good full beat , huge sub-bass , and that vocal !
strange to say that , but this one is in a dark tip , a bit unusual for the reggae dnb stuff, enjoy :)
(this one is UNSIGNED)

7/ Red Pill
in a word : crazy !
huge beat , not the standard dnb drums pattern , mad combos of basses , strange edits , a techno breakdown , and to finish that matrix sample .
this one must be for the pill heads haha
(as myspace doesn't allow more than 6 tunes in the player , you can listen to this one on the additionnal player , on the bottom left of the myspace page .
(Out Now On DRUM ORANGE)

To listen to the tunes , please follow the link :

http://www.myspace.com/deejaypanik
http://www.myspace.com/panikandmrodeofficial
http://www.myspace.com/esmerald

AND PLEASE , your opinion is needed , bad or good , i'd really appreciate if you could take a few minutes reviewing a track or two
or to know wich one do you prefer:)
thanks in advance

Hi everybody
After working hard in the studio during the last monthes , I now have 7 new tunes , some solo ones , and some with m-rode again :) , as the new duo we are
since we won the Breakbeat Kaos competition .
Some really different tunes here , let's describe 'em quickly :

1/ Camo & Krooked "Lost Out There" (Panik & M-rode Remix)
Certainly one of my biggest tunes , maybe the biggest.
we relicked the original with our trademark synths & drums , and kept some of the original elements to end up with a dancefloor monster :)
(Forthcoming DIRTY HABIT)

2/ Never Satisfied (With M-rode , David Boomah & Rubi Dan)
This one is for the dubwize heads and reggae lovers :)
After the success of "Super skank" on Roots recs , let's take it to the next level !
I did with M-rode the riddim , without any dodgy keys , organ or sounds , all written in midi .
after that the mighty David Boomah did the vocal version on a reggae tip , reinforced by the dancehall don Rubi Dan , wicked !
(Forthcoming PURE VIBEZ)

3/ Mental Atmosphere (Solo stuff)
Back on the jump up on this one , on a futuristic tip , violins , loads of fxs , ambiances and a vocal that fits nicelly with the rest ...
of course fat beats and basses-combos are there , deffo my dancefloor style , hope you like :)

4/ Black Bombay (Solo stuff)
This is the summer tune of the update , india's near you !
it has a fat beat , but lighter than usual , an indian flute riff , a indian sung vocal , some big subs & oriental synths on that one .
deffo simple but efficient , so easy to mix , it fits in every set , people seems to really like this one .
(Out Now On DRUM ORANGE)

5/ Wobble Gum ( Solo stuff)
Starting with a 60's guitar riff and vocal , followed by a massive drop where bit crushed basses and crazy modulations are doing the job.
i just added a few fx's and subtilities and that's all .

6/ Babylon Boy (with M-rode)
Back on the dubwize tip , this time with Baby Cham on the microphone .
trademark horns , organs , clavinets and reggae fxs plus a good full beat , huge sub-bass , and that vocal !
strange to say that , but this one is in a dark tip , a bit unusual for the reggae dnb stuff, enjoy :)
(this one is UNSIGNED)

7/ Red Pill
in a word : crazy !
huge beat , not the standard dnb drums pattern , mad combos of basses , strange edits , a techno breakdown , and to finish that matrix sample .
this one must be for the pill heads haha
(as myspace doesn't allow more than 6 tunes in the player , you can listen to this one on the additionnal player , on the bottom left of the myspace page .
(Out Now On DRUM ORANGE)

To listen to the tunes , please follow the link :

http://www.myspace.com/deejaypanik
http://www.myspace.com/panikandmrodeofficial
http://www.myspace.com/esmerald

AND PLEASE , your opinion is needed , bad or good , i'd really appreciate if you could take a few minutes reviewing a track or two
or to know wich one do you prefer:)
thanks in advance

big ups man!! any promos to send out??

PM me bro... arange something.....

hmm.. it is full released, isnt it? very strange.. but my local recordshop also isnt able to get hold of it :(

and as im a vinyl only user its useless to get it as mp3 :/

Loving Red Pill! The little break downs at the end of the some of the bars should be fun to mix with... I hate pills btw, but liking this tune lol!

ezz panik, at work atm so cnt get on myspace but heard your's and m-rode's relick of the roof is on fire.. lovin it man! wen can we expect the promos??

just had a listen man, lovin the lost out there remix and wobble gum, never satisfied is wikid aswell but not reali my style of tune to play. all in all panik big ups, keep up the good shizzal!!

oh shit didnt hear black bombay before, thats a wikid tune aswell! i memba a hiphop version of that sample from time back, cnt memba who it was tho..

just had a listen man, lovin the lost out there remix and wobble gum, never satisfied is wikid aswell but not reali my style of tune to play. all in all panik big ups, keep up the good shizzal!!

big up for listening and commenting the new stuff m8 :)
will try to do better everytime :)

as is said its not available in any german online store i know :/

if i wanted to order directly from the uk id have to make a bigger purchase as the shipping costs are too high for just 1 vinyl ... ^^

ill have to talk to my recorddealer again i guess..

but btw, chemical only got the promo aswell - when was the full release date?

Back
Top Bottom