:: DJ PANIK - 6 New Tunes Finished , please comment

djpanik

Hi everybody :)
After working hard in the studio during the last monthes , I now have 6 new tunes , some solo ones , and some with m-rode , as the new duo we are since we won the Breakbeat Kaos competition .
Some really different tunes here , let's describe 'em quickly :

1/ Did u hear that ? (with M-rode)
this one starts with an indian vibe and a big beat , followed by a massive 16 basses combo !
don't miss that hip hop beat at the break !

2/ Under Control (With M-rode)
Same quality as the previous one , but on an electro tip !
Massive drop , techy synths , old school vocal , bass-combos , and reeces !

3/ Super Skank (Solo stuff)
This one is for the dubwize lovers , with its wicked reggae vocal , 80's horns , siren fxs , dub typical sounds , and an big whole energy.
I sent this one to a few people , and end up being played by Crissy Criss , and signed to Pure Vibez / Roots Imprint.

4/ I miss you (With M-rode)
An housey / dancy inspired one wich is a first try , and quite happy with the result .
It's a vocal tune with beautiful organs , rhodes , piano riffs , guitar , and a lot more , check it !

5/ Area 51 ( Solo stuff)
back to the jump up with this one , but in another way compared to my older stuff .
51's vocal , at least 10 basses , a heavy drumkit , 808s , glitches , etc ...

6/ Piccadilly circus (featuring Dark Jedi)
this is the funny one of the new stuff .
a circus like synth riff , a bristol bass , shuffle amens , basic but efficient arrangement , less is more :)
2 degree business .

Please comment , bad or good , ANY opinion appreciated
Please follow the link to have a listen :

Dj Panik Myspace :

Panik & M-rode Myspace :

M-rode Myspace :

Listened to first track, pretty good likin the ohhh wa ah aha ha from that disturbed track XD

What program you use? Learning reason atm, pissing me off big stylee :piss:

[Politrix];234000 said:
Listened to first track, pretty good likin the ohhh wa ah aha ha from that disturbed track XD

What program you use? Learning reason atm, pissing me off big stylee :piss:

nice on the disturbed hook up hehe
i'm using cubase 4 , i'm not into reason tbh

ya first heard super skank at the crissy criss show and it just smashed. i didnt know any name but it was one of my fav tunes in the whole show! (he played it in a later one too or?)
very very big !
havent heard the others yet ...

ya first heard super skank at the crissy criss show and it just smashed. i didnt know any name but it was one of my fav tunes in the whole show! (he played it in a later one too or?)
very very big !
havent heard the others yet ...
i upped 6 nu ones :)
yes Criss played it , ty 2 him ;)
thanks for the comment m8

Back
Top Bottom