DJ Pacso - Intense Danger

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
Nah man i like this one, have done for a while just didnt know the name, sounds like poon, which in turn sounds like hi tek haha

And the similarities between him and sly are shocking lol

'The Unknown' > anything Sly's done imo

But I do kinda see where you're coming from

was going to argue that pont with this tune from yesteryear... turns out it was sly and pacso!

however:

heavy and dark
stone cold
ying yang sect

smash anything by pacso

Last edited by a moderator:
duno... i do like sly (although i only like about 40% of his releases)... when they good, they goooooood man!

pacso is like ego trippin for me, shit

lol forum chatters eh...
pacs is on the ball right now, wait for crazy where we at, big tune...and the trick of course :D

lol forum chatters eh...
pacs is on the ball right now, wait for crazy where we at, big tune...and the trick of course :D

well obviosly some of them lolz is at me then! Just ain't my cup rowns, I know you've signed some bits to g13, so clearly your going to support your man... Just not my thing (although I don't mind the trick)

You know I'm not a jump up hater ;)

lol yeah truesay sly pacs n ego have had tunes out for us but we don't put out shite, i can safely say i'm still happy with everything we've had out on vinyl
when u have producers in a camp things are gonna sound similar sometimes, pacs will carve out his own sound but from the start of sly making moves pacs was there aswell, both learning together and making sounds and presets that they're now famed for..thats how it works init...a lot of the playaz camp have had similar sounding tunes but as they go along they break away from it and carve their own sounds..pacs best tunes are the trick / the unknown / omega man / crazy where we're at / intense danger IMO
omega man was big n shoulda come out but such is life..loool

boom boom! I do like this, and i hear you rownz, at the end of the day if producers work together then their bound to sound similar.

Unkown though.....well :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom