DJ Nuera - Waxworks Podcast Mix

very nice i like!
you even made a few tunes i openly despise like second skin and that delta heavy tune sound good, which is a compliment in itself.

class throughout as per, human future mix came out of nowhere, was sick.

just big, that is all

well, just had a little listen and well... you never disappoint. Seriously you are a better DJ than the vast majority of pros I see

Do you do any production of your own?

basically nice one Matty

whats happened to you? i remember when u were jus some little noob on this forum...now your fucking hard work is payin, only gonna only get bigger in the game son! go ed lad...on the dizzle!

very nice i like!
you even made a few tunes i openly despise like second skin and that delta heavy tune sound good, which is a compliment in itself.

class throughout as per, human future mix came out of nowhere, was sick.

just big, that is all

Haha thanks dude, i'll take that! Nice one bro :)

I'll bump for you :) you know this is sick!!!

hahaha you legend! Thank you bro, i've listened to yours once already, just giving it a second go this morning so will give feedback in about an hour or so!

well, just had a little listen and well... you never disappoint. Seriously you are a better DJ than the vast majority of pros I see

Do you do any production of your own?

basically nice one Matty

Ahh thanks man appreciate that alot!
Yeah, thats the next step for me. I am making tunes at the moment, but not anything I want anyone to hear yet haha. Hopefully give it a few years and i'll have something to show for it!

Big ups man :)

whats happened to you? i remember when u were jus some little noob on this forum...now your fucking hard work is payin, only gonna only get bigger in the game son! go ed lad...on the dizzle!

hahah mad love Joey, I remember out little mix battle, those were the days! Thanks bro, its a long old road but I wouldnt change anything at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom