DJ NUERA - WAX ON WAX OFF JUNE 2009

just finished listening, very good work matey

(y) big things, and that intro double drop is sickness

EDIT: oh and grats to welsh junglist, good work on the pic

Cheers bro! glad you liked it :)
I find any intro DD with Artisan VIP usually works brilliantly :D

Thanks again Rubs :love:

sick sick sick sick.
absloutly blazing throughout. high tempo in your face rawrrrrr mix man. one of my fav's i've heard off here for along time - straight up. hench > ladies night was massive!!! intro was biggles too.
solid throughout. uber tight mixing too man, for realies. really my kinda mix. pacey and full of energy.
look forward to the july installment already. it's also my birthday in july so i expect a mix for riisu in there somewhere ;)

respectisms.

sick sick sick sick.
absloutly blazing throughout. high tempo in your face rawrrrrr mix man. one of my fav's i've heard off here for along time - straight up. hench > ladies night was massive!!! intro was biggles too.
solid throughout. uber tight mixing too man, for realies. really my kinda mix. pacey and full of energy.
look forward to the july installment already. it's also my birthday in july so i expect a mix for riisu in there somewhere ;)

respectisms.

Cheers bro, thanks for the feedback!! Glad you liked this. Really happy that this mix has been so well recieved! Thanks everyone :2thumbs:

Il sort something special for a Riisu party mix :)

I believe the term is 'on it' no?
Cheers Tommy!

Looks sexy, downloading now :)

Ow thank you very much :) let me know what you think! :hold_hand

Ez bruv, apologies on not commenting sooner. I was sure I had but must've got mixed up with chatting to you on t'msn. :D

I think this was bay far your best set you've put up here both selection wise and mixing wise. Intro was rowdy and from there it was a full on onslaught. Nice high energy mixing all the way through, top notch stuff. Really liked this bit in particular:

Spor - Aztec
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Bacteria (Pendulum Remix)
Digital - Deadline (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix)

Cause 4 Concern - Crash test
DJ Die - Clear Skyz (Break Remix)
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl

DIRT!!!

Rather just go blah blah I liked your mix it and that's, gonna try offer some constructive criticism. Personally there were a few too many double drops for my liking, think some of the tunes needed to breathe a tad more. Also thought a couples mixes were a tad iffy, for example:

Demo & Cease - Ladies Night VIP
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub

Serum - Snakefist
Spectrasoul - Organiser
Original Sin - 8 figure bass

Other than that it was a top notch mix. Big Ups to you. :)

Ez bruv, apologies on not commenting sooner. I was sure I had but must've got mixed up with chatting to you on t'msn. :D

I think this was bay far your best set you've put up here both selection wise and mixing wise. Intro was rowdy and from there it was a full on onslaught. Nice high energy mixing all the way through, top notch stuff. Really liked this bit in particular:

Spor - Aztec
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Bacteria (Pendulum Remix)
Digital - Deadline (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix)

Cause 4 Concern - Crash test
DJ Die - Clear Skyz (Break Remix)
>>> Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl

DIRT!!!

Rather just go blah blah I liked your mix it and that's, gonna try offer some constructive criticism. Personally there were a few too many double drops for my liking, think some of the tunes needed to breathe a tad more. Also thought a couples mixes were a tad iffy, for example:

Demo & Cease - Ladies Night VIP
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub

Serum - Snakefist
Spectrasoul - Organiser
Original Sin - 8 figure bass

Other than that it was a top notch mix. Big Ups to you. :)

Tanca :) actually really appreciate the honesty as well sir! I felt those were a bit off as well tbh, think I was trying to bring them in too quickly and they were out of sync when they did come in.
I was just trying to squeeze in as many tunes into an hour as possible really, agree that I could have let the tracks breathe more but I think once I got into the swing of things I was just chucking tunes in left, right n centre.

Massive respect for checking tho amigo, and as always appresh you imput :)

ta

whoa. i meant chubrub > drop it down didnt sit to well toether, not ladies night chubrub. my bad, coz that mix was huge! when i mean didnt go well together i mean the style of the beats didnt suit each other, such as snakefist > organizer. just thought i'd clear that up. (y)

Phat Mix you'Ve got there, Sir!

Listing to it right now, bout the middle, REAL Nice work!

I think I'll put a mix together in the next few days... thou i haven't been mixin in the last few weeks :( Lets see what comes out :D

Greetz

Beeotch

ony just seen this....will be on the Dl tongght

Cheers Tony! hope you like it mate :2thumbs:

whoa. i meant chubrub > drop it down didnt sit to well toether, not ladies night chubrub. my bad, coz that mix was huge! when i mean didnt go well together i mean the style of the beats didnt suit each other, such as snakefist > organizer. just thought i'd clear that up. (y)

ekekek no problem, I get what u mean man. :)
Tanx again. :zest:

Phat Mix you'Ve got there, Sir!

Listing to it right now, bout the middle, REAL Nice work!

I think I'll put a mix together in the next few days... thou i haven't been mixin in the last few weeks :( Lets see what comes out :D

Greetz

Beeotch

Cheers bro, thanks for checking it out. Let me know when your is up and il give it a listen!

finially listened to this yesterday! big ups! u dont need me to tell u its sick! u know! cheers maine!

finially listened to this yesterday! big ups! u dont need me to tell u its sick! u know! cheers maine!

Nice one bro! glad you enjoyed it :)
BIG respect for checking it out :2thumbs:

Quality mix man.

Beatmatching was solid, didn't hear any cock ups, good shit. Tracklisting was all round good so well done boss.

Thanks Tommo!! cheers for checking it out bruva :whipem:

:bump:

In loving memory

Wax on Wax off how appropriate
michael-jackson-neverland.jpg

Back
Top Bottom