DJ NUERA - WAX ON WAX OFF JUNE 2009

Belter of a mix dude, i really liked it, my favorite part was the mix out of aztec (fuckin sik!), and the snakefist mix, all in all i thought it was amazin. been gettting dooooown to it, like the style too bruv!

peace!!!

Ahhhh this is sick! Listened to this on my drive to/from Essex this weekend & it is very entertaining Matty!
I think this is possibly my favourite from you so far!

Belter of a mix dude, i really liked it, my favorite part was the mix out of aztec (fuckin sik!), and the snakefist mix, all in all i thought it was amazin. been gettting dooooown to it, like the style too bruv!
peace!!!

Safe man nice one!! Glad you liked it :) Guna be giving yours a listen 2moro and il give some feedback!

Ahhhh this is sick! Listened to this on my drive to/from Essex this weekend & it is very entertaining Matty!
I think this is possibly my favourite from you so far!

Cheers Bouds! Yeh in all honesty I was really happy with how it came out, definately my favourite mix I have done for sure.
Thanks for checking it out, much appresh. Glad you liked it :)

OI!!! Where was the love from you to me informing me about this mix? I feel hurt! My markings will be out of 10 but im already deducting 5 for lack of love. :teeth:

cheers, just getting into d&b and have your may mix in the car, mint!

Ahh wicked nice one mate! Hope you enjoi this one. Let me know what you think! :)

OI!!! Where was the love from you to me informing me about this mix? I feel hurt! My markings will be out of 10 but im already deducting 5 for lack of love. :teeth:

hahah sorry bro :( I was hoping you would just know it was up. Seeing as we have such a special bond :clown:
Hope you like it all the same tho and please be gentle with your marks :)

*cough*PLEASE give this mix to Andy C on your night *cough*
:not_worth

hahah sorry bro :( I was hoping you would just know it was up. Seeing as we have such a special bond :clown:
Hope you like it all the same tho and please be gentle with your marks :)

*cough*PLEASE give this mix to Andy C on your night *cough*
:not_worth

Hahah...ill prob end up giving him loads of stuff that night including my favourite pants (i can picture his face now!)!

Wicked mix mate! Really enjoyed it! Mixing is tight which in turn made me want some water so you'll be pleased to know i enjoyed the 2nd half of you mix with a glass of water.

How quaint!

Mucho Muchos love!

Wicked mix mate! Really enjoyed it! Mixing is tight which in turn made me want some water so you'll be pleased to know i enjoyed the 2nd half of you mix with a glass of water.

How quaint!

Mucho Muchos love!

OH im glad you enjoyed the second part with your thirst slightly more quenched than the first. This pleases me :2thumbs:

Thanks for listning Big M. Let me know how things go on Friday chappy. :)

Had this on in the car the last couple of days, love it mate....will be back for more from you sir.

will get on thsi after the comp
too many mixes to listen to.
:)

Heheh my ipod is flooded with mixes off here recently! All of which are brilliant.

I hope you like it Chlo! :2thumbs:

Had this on in the car the last couple of days, love it mate....will be back for more from you sir.

Cheers Mr G! nice one for checking it out :) I shall notify you of anymore squire!

just finished listening, very good work matey

(y) big things, and that intro double drop is sickness

EDIT: oh and grats to welsh junglist, good work on the pic

Back
Top Bottom