DJ NUERA - WAX ON WAX OFF JUNE 2009

just listened again

this is some cereal vibes and mixing mang

:MRBOKO:

Looking very nice-got this badboy downloading now. Dont mean to sound like a pillock, but how have you got fired up on vinyl?! I want want want!

Sterling work as usual mate, beatmatching tighter than a nuns *ahem* but i expect nothing less.

The whole mix was sick, but these mixes and sections stood out for me the most.

This ones staying on the mp3 player!

Big up the one like NUERA :not_worth

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
>>> Calibre - Drop It Down

Digital - Deadline (Drumsound & Bassline Smith Remix)
Serum - Snakefist

Break - Traits Remix
Sigma - El Presidente VIP

DC Breaks - Pickett Line
Culture Shock - Rework
Spor - Silver Spaceman
Cause 4 Concern - World Unknown
Noisia - Stigma
Friction & K Tee - Fired Up
>>>D-Bridge - True Romance[/B][/SIZE]

Sterling work as usual mate, beatmatching tighter than a nuns *ahem* but i expect nothing less.

The whole mix was sick, but these mixes and sections stood out for me the most.

This ones staying on the mp3 player!

Big up the one like NUERA :not_worth

Mahoooosive Respect Mr Controller! cheers for checking bro, glad you enjoyed it :2thumbs:

as i said in the saftey thread, t/l not my thing... but djin skills...wow... (y)

but then alot of people are gettin good wiv there mixes... in the end, i only have compliments for ya

Really lked this!! ur a big boy selecta and its an honour to bump heads with you in the comp!!!! lol

Biggles

hahehahe same to you bro!! I think it will be an epic battle! Looking forward to the outcome :boxing:

as i said in the saftey thread, t/l not my thing... but djin skills...wow... (y)

but then alot of people are gettin good wiv there mixes... in the end, i only have compliments for ya

Cheers man, nice one for checking :) I think you will like safety's mix more, his T/L is absolute bliss!

Nice mix man, good selection of tunes aswell (y) Only thing you already know about like, the drop it down tease, didn't sit too well imo. Overall really smooth and flowed nicely.

Back
Top Bottom