DJ Nuera - Untitled (13.02.2011)

Nice drums man;P Productions sounding pretty decent:)
But not really my taste, this kind of track bores me fast

Cheers guys! Is just kind of a rough thing I threw together to put up on the cloud. Guna take the vocal thing out as well as I dont think it really fits.
Thanks for all the comments tho, will try and make it less repetitive!

:coffee:

liking that track matty.. good work bro!!! makes me want to get back into learning production... infact thats the theme of this week.... keep up the good work buddy (y)

will listen soon and get bak to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liking that track matty.. good work bro!!! makes me want to get back into learning production... infact thats the theme of this week.... keep up the good work buddy (y)

Cheers buddy! Yeah man, im still in learning stages. Been at it about 8 months but literally love it. Be interested to hear some of your stuff man! Nice one for checking bro :)

decent drum work i would say you should bring that bass out a little moar, low crunchy maybe change the wave forms a little give some body and movement with some moar filter work and this could be dope.

The vocal fits fine man, i think u need to dirty the bass up some more at the end of the 16, and have some FX or something, maybe 2 bars that just brings in the next 16 bars, something for the 4's or 8's too... it does work with just the drums and the bass but think of it as like
Break - Symmetry

Brilliant use of good but sparring samples.

Last edited by a moderator:
drums nice, production good, i like the little 'uh uh uh uh' vox and amen shuffle at the end... B-line needs work (tonally) and it needs a switch up of sorts, seems to just go on a bit

x x

The vocal fits fine man, i think u need to dirty the bass up some more at the end of the 16, and have some FX or something, maybe 2 bars that just brings in the next 16 bars, something for the 4's or 8's too... it does work with just the drums and the bass but think of it as like
Break - Symmetry

Brilliant use of good but sparring samples.

Cheers man, very helpful! I get what you mean, guna have a little play with the synth might automate the release and try and switch it up a bit more. Nice one!

drums nice, production good, i like the little 'uh uh uh uh' vox and amen shuffle at the end... B-line needs work (tonally) and it needs a switch up of sorts, seems to just go on a bit

x x

Thanks whore mout' much appresh :D xx

Please call this "The Dice".

hahahaha I cant believe I didnt think of that! Im changing the name now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom