DJ NUERA - RANDOM CONCEPT VIDEO ENTRY

and have to say if someone put a cartoon sheep or something right infront of you. it would like u was fuckin the granny out of it! comedy gold right there!!

Haha, great to watch man.
Good mix. And then there's the bouncing.
Should i say 'icing on the cake'? :D

haha cheers bro, I cant help but bounce!

Thank+you+But+No.jpg

;)

lol I guess I deserved that.

That intro is too much mate!! Love that

Cheers Tony!

and have to say if someone put a cartoon sheep or something right infront of you. it would like u was fuckin the granny out of it! comedy gold right there!!

hahha im half expecting some kind of .gif to surface now of me fucking a sheep lol.

BIIG!!!! good luck :)

Nice one Flicky! thanks for checking it out bro! :slayer:

nice mix, that intro is big. would love to hear/see the full mix, would you mind uploading it on megavideo or the likes? would be big!

Fuuuuck that intro is tight. Good luck man

Cheers bro, will get your latest mix on the download tonight!

nice mix, that intro is big. would love to hear/see the full mix, would you mind uploading it on megavideo or the likes? would be big!

Course man no worries, I will upload it tonight when I get home from work! thanks for having a look, much appreciated :)

watched the video mate, hopelessly addicted mix is biig and so are the rest. got every chance of winning man dnt see why not!

Ahh cheers bud, its all voted by on views and comments I think, some people have had theres up for months so have loads of hits etc. Would be nice tho! Thanks again for checking!

Nice mix m8,,i think you need to make your deks higher up ,, or your gona give yourself a bad back when you get older ,,,

i can see your proper buzzing of your music - your really enjoying it i think that will go a long way,i cant really comment on tracks im more mellowed out with my music sounding good to me,,, hope it works out for you m8,..,

good luck

paranoid

this is very good mate. really liked it. 2 thumbs up

Cheers John, glad you liked it man. Thanks for checking! :2thumbs:

Nice mix m8,,i think you need to make your deks higher up ,, or your gona give yourself a bad back when you get older ,,,

i can see your proper buzzing of your music - your really enjoying it i think that will go a long way,i cant really comment on tracks im more mellowed out with my music sounding good to me,,, hope it works out for you m8,..,

good luck

paranoid

Thanks bro, agreed I definately do need to raise the decks. everytime I come off there I feel like a pensioner. Im building a deck stand at the moment so this is just a temporary thing, but its taking ages to finish! Cheers for the comments I cant help but buzz off it I dont even realise im humping the table for most of it lol. Thanks for checking it out tho, appreciate it!

great mix man.. think you need to do an hour set like your november one! need a fresh mix to listen to in the car!

Cheers bro! dont worry new mix will be incoming soon! this one im very excited about as well ;) will hit you up when its done!

Really do hope you go through man. The rest of the djs (bar coshh) are fucking gashmop. All rinsing the same sounds. Needs a bit of diversity in there. Good luck mang!

Still deciding whether to get butt nekked and don the cat mask.

DECISIONS!

Really do hope you go through man. The rest of the djs (bar coshh) are fucking gashmop. All rinsing the same sounds. Needs a bit of diversity in there. Good luck mang!

Still deciding whether to get butt nekked and don the cat mask.

DECISIONS!

haha I think you definately should, would turn the competition on its head. I think less "Front To Back" would be a start as well :clown:

Biggles mango (y) Good luck!

Cheers Russ! Thanks for the comment on Youtube as well man, really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom